Subject: [bug#70892] [PATCH v3 0/7] Add visionfive2 support.

From: Zheng Junjie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2024 22:15:24 +0800

this is v3 vsrsion.
1. fix "gnu: linux-libre-6.8: Add riscv config" commit text.
2. adjust gnu/system/images/visionfive2.scm commentary.
3. add comment for opensbi-for-visionfive2

Zheng Junjie (7):
  gnu: linux-libre-6.8: Add riscv config.
  image: Raise error when use both grub-efi* bootloader and not gpt
    image.
  gnu: shepherd-0.10: When target riscv64, use guile-fibers-1.1.
  gnu: Add opensbi-for-visionfive2.
  gnu: Add u-boot-starfive-visionfive2.
  bootloader: Add u-boot-starfive-visionfive2-bootloader.
  system: images: Add visionfive2 module.

 Makefile.am                                   |    1 +
 gnu/bootloader/u-boot.scm                     |   29 +
 gnu/local.mk                                  |    1 +
 gnu/packages/admin.scm                        |    5 +-
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/6.8-riscv.conf      | 7681 +++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/bootloaders.scm                  |   25 +
 gnu/packages/firmware.scm                     |   14 +
 gnu/system/image.scm                          |    6 +-
 gnu/system/images/visionfive2.scm             |  122 +
 9 files changed, 7879 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/6.8-riscv.conf
 create mode 100644 gnu/system/images/visionfive2.scm

base-commit: e9b25a6c6c626a560d28a1f732e6e5d362d584a4
-- 
2.41.0