Subject: [PATCH v2 0/7] Add visionfive2 support.

From: Zheng Junjie <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2024 01:42:57 +0800

hello, this is v2 version,
1. split opensbi-for-visionfive2 from u-boot-starfive-visionfive2,
2. allow kernel-arguments pass more content.
3. move kernel-arguments's tty setting to agetty-service-type.
4. install uEnv.txt to set u-boot's fdt name. 
5. more comments.

Zheng Junjie (7):
  gnu: linux-libre-6.8: add riscv config.
  image: raise error when use both grub-efi* bootloader and not gpt
    image.
  gnu: shepherd-0.10: When target riscv64, use guile-fibers-1.1.
  gnu: Add opensbi-for-visionfive2.
  gnu: Add u-boot-starfive-visionfive2.
  bootloader: Add u-boot-starfive-visionfive2-bootloader.
  system: images: Add visionfive2 module.

 Makefile.am                                   |    1 +
 gnu/bootloader/u-boot.scm                     |   29 +
 gnu/local.mk                                  |    1 +
 gnu/packages/admin.scm                        |    5 +-
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/6.8-riscv.conf      | 7681 +++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/bootloaders.scm                  |   25 +
 gnu/packages/firmware.scm                     |   12 +
 gnu/system/image.scm                          |    6 +-
 gnu/system/images/visionfive2.scm             |  126 +
 9 files changed, 7881 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/6.8-riscv.conf
 create mode 100644 gnu/system/images/visionfive2.scm

base-commit: 56980ea500a1db3c8586972b8abfaf5c4e24f82d
prerequisite-patch-id: 2594060f4840db34ac1620037cae257564e478a6
prerequisite-patch-id: 96b0d5eb0ddea5e15ee008767974e5e3e5c827ec
prerequisite-patch-id: 78233f86ba274a41c4a499fc4c8d21822a7beaa7
prerequisite-patch-id: 2ef841fb5c8add626eba42baf9ae5111cec094a1
prerequisite-patch-id: 6fa253cdf33e0cff14e1d8cd877e1597e90467a6
prerequisite-patch-id: 67f4d0f8005a1c2935a2919c94f37a3fe22f0792
prerequisite-patch-id: cedcbd82ee4036ae6daee4945d4049b2cefc7de0
prerequisite-patch-id: 50337a8e2c178e055e77e7631eea549915f24d92
prerequisite-patch-id: ebe20aaa902dd2b3d1fbae2584281d6cabf5001e
prerequisite-patch-id: 60f07cf3a71da05faeebf3737b570267430b9f78
prerequisite-patch-id: 050cc008096475efce19aaf2ec3b38045d27fcde
prerequisite-patch-id: e71a0f696cce4e74764f72937bf91dbcf8bb40db
prerequisite-patch-id: 5c8721e7771985f52a2291a87a88e080d0a8323b
prerequisite-patch-id: 57de09263d128280db18a14f840464d0a7433707
prerequisite-patch-id: da1ceadec65acb384021c29d3a051d68d8313470
prerequisite-patch-id: 0e489e9a43f5ededbc252516a8bbc932afe8b831
prerequisite-patch-id: e2502c39fcc4b6063fc43d130b6aaa87565b0dcc
prerequisite-patch-id: a9026dca376d0c13413ab38ef46e1375b892cd5c
prerequisite-patch-id: 8a16725291bcbbadd73c44805ac4b98034bc0ef9
prerequisite-patch-id: 66a62bf1576ccb2abac98e67847c4a55ed61b64e
prerequisite-patch-id: 88f5f0ef1fa1e2948026346777fb5ada68a81d36
prerequisite-patch-id: 5dcef06c46998447763dd3ecf612b7d1aa50223c
prerequisite-patch-id: 817e7c63be1c5e6c296e95ddfbb0fe38aecf65e4
prerequisite-patch-id: adc9de2754d107c4e44295d230afc5a09beee509
prerequisite-patch-id: 63ccb9d7bc9c58b9d0f6360abcc7e1d39068cf5f
prerequisite-patch-id: 1bf945e48c2ac93854d402a12dd983de0a47a33e
prerequisite-patch-id: 5719399df24f733ffa3e2ffe16ecc4dab4b484ba
prerequisite-patch-id: 89a407fc2be66f42dd7f736c6005910494445e38
prerequisite-patch-id: 6c910c0a46cc2fd3824c5cf7df06b5aed73bbfb2
prerequisite-patch-id: 0b629e63baa5a0f49a263b0ecc7cd0dd70cbc964
prerequisite-patch-id: ab3d077163c81cdf6d1bd74371b02d012271db88
prerequisite-patch-id: 755e89b3c98dae56d90b8f3f4a5b47734deb5df1
prerequisite-patch-id: 36f6cc36be4de8efdab946609aab5da5723669ad
prerequisite-patch-id: d8bba00096da859406891bd37598a708f55ec86d
prerequisite-patch-id: 5effbf30b3b3d7ced46ea62b2be794a581a5ef4e
prerequisite-patch-id: 75347d6bed72df15b66a44daa7dc592ee368186f
prerequisite-patch-id: a07f5bcabc0d7b5f97b8ee981bf8e8ad1676468b
prerequisite-patch-id: 6a52f4b7b1d17207027f2c85367f0b34d727f8be
prerequisite-patch-id: 6a42fade396ed2a5efbf225b49dfe8ac6e269dcf
prerequisite-patch-id: dff887879dc4595e95d7a824419734e6161a6e11
prerequisite-patch-id: 781fde6b28e98b69ea86f78dd08f38fd03d872c7
prerequisite-patch-id: 2dae60f6ca37fb1460ed1f3d9426fd1453192d86
prerequisite-patch-id: 35bcec2ee8a9c18b08a35e7d2e9af3ad243a0bbe
prerequisite-patch-id: 9b304c70374b4d70b86e6917a9070c31bf6e462c
prerequisite-patch-id: 38c1e85ef4a25901630f7da2eac2e52fc15d2186
prerequisite-patch-id: 4725485a75585142d012b5acee39ffe59399c2a6
prerequisite-patch-id: 981f7adc5c16aea91f682bf534119ef16fcb881d
prerequisite-patch-id: 16bab6529aa29a5ae572f98f628df4676550dd1a
prerequisite-patch-id: 8f0c1f48c6d56114d03f31a5c49bb1a533caff92
prerequisite-patch-id: 01088168d11cda56c2cf65cea317ffea18899642
prerequisite-patch-id: 3b8f3b2172162b2e9fa1d7ae65e4bdd53fbc81bf
prerequisite-patch-id: e6a7e8c2c7b9900f93f97e4c6afd12bbfca15d56
prerequisite-patch-id: 3d5f2b9e7579df23254fee3651daad425d108a0b
prerequisite-patch-id: 6fddadf34cc82a72d7d9fd273d0f3b1f86e7dfb3
prerequisite-patch-id: c17620cb6062e3daebd716fc88b22dfafcb5de0a
prerequisite-patch-id: c4443e7fca98e44998e6c42fe0a86c7b73875de4
prerequisite-patch-id: 158508f410ee9c139fbc2462318b8c8298988fa0
prerequisite-patch-id: 284e38a5f0966b3098c537e58beba9931d34b2e2
prerequisite-patch-id: 2d460a5b95fa9e69956e3a7e83c67a2db4bfcff5
prerequisite-patch-id: 71c4f0a4dc8dd3fa68d05c36b0b20fb2321a05f9
prerequisite-patch-id: d41b296576acaf14c927152c4c1a070cfeb19269
prerequisite-patch-id: 36e74cf47575d21d31a1b0b5cf84434648b1d75a
prerequisite-patch-id: b150e95dd0fefc0c97b6885eda54300341b11288
prerequisite-patch-id: 753506d47b8ccbc771a1907edd6941d685e25a8b
prerequisite-patch-id: 2323850df2461e2d4215daa512d9d443c1cc034f
prerequisite-patch-id: 27bf95ab06050cc01397763b9f2d59fdb36effcf
prerequisite-patch-id: 1b017129d8787685bde6b48b32f32678e56a1799
prerequisite-patch-id: b909c04844477df75538ef86e269526d37f6adf0
prerequisite-patch-id: e669ce42143ba1a9e4019f2abeaa8cec20073831
prerequisite-patch-id: eb8656c3b9020e2e3eaeac779fa3c2eef424a2ce
prerequisite-patch-id: 1ce3a322645d2f3a8687b489cd49124d7e7a113b
prerequisite-patch-id: 8af229317db9302d4f4a06b9c4e851d4e490dfa1
prerequisite-patch-id: 7e003495d1198ccd3941f518214fb01baf8df605
prerequisite-patch-id: a296cfe3e660470c722fecd022d6bad4e20bcce1
prerequisite-patch-id: 04398620dd658ecacc6d91fe0469f6a97108ef46
prerequisite-patch-id: fc50af366a7397fddd34a292ba988b68e43b9e92
prerequisite-patch-id: bbaa0edb80a5cfc065ff85a92ea606318fc7e70c
prerequisite-patch-id: 71682a10999ecc3b8b69b435abb55b00f2cba896
prerequisite-patch-id: e3c2702f0f52de4a0cd1378ec722a2375844104a
prerequisite-patch-id: 6a9ac0d6343965637083caa7dc6165e68776c129
prerequisite-patch-id: 17b9a01a2790c8ff4780459e6471a34f208e8e97
prerequisite-patch-id: 5c913280a7ab7724518c29f5977391d6dbf10c6d
prerequisite-patch-id: 602bf21ace0ad678ec6e12c5fa751bae28d5f8a2
prerequisite-patch-id: 400f80f46d2521dbb222422971469810d571fa35
prerequisite-patch-id: 3d7cee64a94d8e5f7b41e84682d911fc939aff0a
prerequisite-patch-id: 07e4535b1fd525aba4857db0d2463d89d201aedb
prerequisite-patch-id: 10e05144e70dd48394b7c0817e70f77819ac5872
prerequisite-patch-id: 6244a80980b0a04dcb022b99d1a726792966c243
prerequisite-patch-id: 107db03e532152777c2db7bcbed7b2b831d7ef12
prerequisite-patch-id: 3fa738de0bc9137ef7c173ed20f219ab548721d0
prerequisite-patch-id: 5f5a0c75b232377c2c904835f3eafe39a6263b66
prerequisite-patch-id: 7dfce5efe994e4882b20f3dcc62368ec2e04a154
prerequisite-patch-id: f5be37d75b357c464e6472257374a8bb94658136
prerequisite-patch-id: 74a9e9b4df31d16e1f64a6feac15b8be59dc6104
prerequisite-patch-id: 2159c5820247b15a70008a1cf2bd01c4e38cfc79
prerequisite-patch-id: 449a1c4960b34568cdc48597305caafd3674e5a2
prerequisite-patch-id: 8688701a62065103dbe7c8219911e1c7cab031b3
prerequisite-patch-id: 9b0ba90b06707982b27088732b3094afa55ba4a7
prerequisite-patch-id: e3344060023b5a3035b63319588280e765468c71
prerequisite-patch-id: f7981f3d55d4f1a977cdc6ca53ad49f5e0c86851
prerequisite-patch-id: e97eca2ce5d1e923669232528d6b0fa593e94471
prerequisite-patch-id: dfa4ae1406734b1d6438d264967cde0553fc64c2
prerequisite-patch-id: a53a48012be058fdf1a381694267dbe727180f89
prerequisite-patch-id: b9c3b8ff1ce6f61a9a96f47d33c7613a5afa00f5
prerequisite-patch-id: b8082504d269ef086cb8094ee22773ae5acc8b3d
prerequisite-patch-id: 65d81e8bb1281f42bd7bc518d145cf9bb85ff4c3
prerequisite-patch-id: bf3d3bcbc9f3b22cdf535627b6ddd73ce758d037
prerequisite-patch-id: 5ac8ad7a88dc718ac358ead6942a70d58fcb1015
prerequisite-patch-id: 234ccbc3724f63f4a797b0b239f4889d0d0fd854
prerequisite-patch-id: 1da9e47b337d9cabd0442610a80e93e845818a05
prerequisite-patch-id: 050c8623d3afb1ab99a5417c03ef4186dac8b1ef
prerequisite-patch-id: e9601be62f2359562b6e244bbe48202385505bd4
prerequisite-patch-id: f09a94fe7e3b152e81367b3782faa081fd38550a
prerequisite-patch-id: 7acd94c28729572beed806f48de2748b894883e3
prerequisite-patch-id: bce6622d2696c39231878de420ed1bbe1d7e70c4
prerequisite-patch-id: 06b212c35ed08db32555b3c38c6294e3d2fa8fba
prerequisite-patch-id: 8da57198609a7b7c904262670a306784e1212d96
prerequisite-patch-id: a52f22773dbc6943fc1ddc84f59a4783ab4fb66c
prerequisite-patch-id: 12f5e20c203f66138880f781359933bbb20cb94f
prerequisite-patch-id: 46769755193ae25d5570764397ce05718fa9733b
prerequisite-patch-id: e903efbd9b667d3381c43be6033980eac8b3d06f
prerequisite-patch-id: 3ff6ee8dcde0461834c3a16a50a29010fc7686b9
prerequisite-patch-id: 1221e3e9ef736e397f57e80b6623d7d503a9a18c
prerequisite-patch-id: d34c005fe54b289b2e28445f0ab834b7b2010693
prerequisite-patch-id: 3841798ddf3c88ef55051b74fcc2fd6b7458bccf
prerequisite-patch-id: c4d3caa64171c21ee75b8ba30c80cab10c3674ef
prerequisite-patch-id: d13489fa28fadf160b460885d16fd8b0c4e5e0c0
prerequisite-patch-id: c465efa9930744cbcbbe204015c02599944b5656
prerequisite-patch-id: 5e2582ab5ca490bc15a4f62bf2c282ddabb45a63
prerequisite-patch-id: 156a0d011245650a8d20ff3cdb22436562923218
prerequisite-patch-id: a77cd3e99ad751a1569d77e481db52bea11e5fc7
prerequisite-patch-id: 0ee55cfd8a8c24d3f5b1c779a5e26a4ecd1e3ea4
prerequisite-patch-id: bb226865d9d557e8a4e7e68d77592d19197860d7
prerequisite-patch-id: 86061164b01973cf7317820fe8ff5eb31418ed43
prerequisite-patch-id: 76fd653f1ad76f5d3ce964280d0f6e2342c7c666
prerequisite-patch-id: 2f5bab250a7747c33d5e6a7b4f814f38a3369228
prerequisite-patch-id: b78bafe04a568b0023678d7f074fc2633b3a3a95
prerequisite-patch-id: 61de9d05bca60fdbc79747f621121e8f24327005
prerequisite-patch-id: 1c4041f2bbbd9b6832c8c9e148978f5102f501c4
prerequisite-patch-id: d37772c891c43aa34da76aaec3643c83c1d8d63a
prerequisite-patch-id: 9fa64b3f8f931b165bc265a6fc449db7844e2200
prerequisite-patch-id: 93fe471a6dc1cf23e210d6f4163a7f2ff764cbb3
prerequisite-patch-id: 52548ec1f789f202fdebc9924631f6622c4473f9
prerequisite-patch-id: 9ac705c8a92e19977608d53ac4285f37965e90b4
prerequisite-patch-id: 65f6c2eccf35973e903e19b2cdc55c2e997bbee5
prerequisite-patch-id: 8740f8f75b59a11d3dde59a111f4b40393357367
prerequisite-patch-id: c4ce638b3c6c7e6f02618ac55209cdbfa5185b86
prerequisite-patch-id: fcd15e029717849f5d4b430866692cd8f0bd36f5
prerequisite-patch-id: 3cb1c748ba7463efd5146a9be6e8f7782d09d0a2
prerequisite-patch-id: b2de6ea1f2e3eb8a237f3920dd3c239c5bfc8e72
prerequisite-patch-id: 34c15a9de1568656c3b6cd97315ee5980c13d4c6
prerequisite-patch-id: 814647faa7dc64c4284ea5995d967b64ac543d2a
prerequisite-patch-id: fde37910373fb42361729112b3e50332aab6d15b
prerequisite-patch-id: 45b75cba889a3bcabdd53066eb13cd8f4c2eb28f
prerequisite-patch-id: ec9c0d95887757ef627d1e5a7418e143aebb9a9b
prerequisite-patch-id: 3c88d13a078fd3fee832316c65ff23966d33ac0f
prerequisite-patch-id: e9cd037ad53636b8f2c8116abb8a579efa53444d
prerequisite-patch-id: 36a582dc18456df41e9e8a6b34095c3fe3e28eba
prerequisite-patch-id: 02809d465ca29d54cbb94f1b5cbcbbb29b3cd142
-- 
2.41.0