Subject: Re: [bug#70880] [PATCH 6/8] gnu: Add prusa-libbgcode.

From: "Artyom V. Poptsov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2024 19:25:38 +0300

Hello Maxim,

first of all, thanks for reviewing my patches!

> s/&/and/

Fixed.

> This needs to be fleshed out more (what are Prusa Block and Binary
> G-code? Any features that stand out?).  Currently it's a duplicate of
> the synopsis.

Expanded the description using information from
<https://help.prusa3d.com/article/binary-g-code_646763>

> Just checking, it's agpl3 only, not + (or later) ?

It turns out you're right -- this library is under "AGPL3 or later",
according to this file:
<https://github.com/prusa3d/libbgcode/blob/8ae75bd0eea622f0e34cae311b3bd065b55eae9b/pyproject.toml#L12>

Fixed.

- avp

-- 
Artyom "avp" Poptsov <[email-masked]>
Home page: https://memory-heap.org/~avp/
CADR Hackerspace co-founder: https://cadrspace.ru/
GPG: D0C2 EAC1 3310 822D 98DE  B57C E9C5 A2D9 0898 A02F