Subject: [PATCH v5 python-team 00/48] Removing unwanted native-inputs.

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2025 15:27:01 +0100

/!\ I rebased the patch series on the current origin/master
(fc4795d7d2), so that we can merge it before the patch series itself /!\

Hopefully the last revision of this patch series :)

Nicolas Graves (48):
  gnu: Remove python-pytest-pep8.
  gnu: Remove python-pep8.
  guix: import: pypi: Ignore pypi-ignored-inputs.
  build-system/pyproject: Ignore unwanted pytest flags.
  build-system/pyproject: Remove python-black inputs.
  build-system/pyproject: Remove python-pylint native-input.
  build-system/pyproject: Remove python-flake8 inputs.
  build-system/pyproject: Remove python-coverage input.
  build-system/pyproject: Remove python-coverage native-input.
  build-system/pyproject: Remove python-pytest-black native-input.
  gnu: python-cram: Remove python-coverage native-input.
  gnu: u-boot-tools: Remove python-coverage native-input.
  gnu: python-aiosqlite: Remove python-coverage native-input.
  gnu: python-openid: Remove python-coverage native-input.
  build-system/pyproject: Remove python-coveralls native-input.
  build-system/pyproject: Remove python-pycodestyle native-input.
  gnu: python-re-assert: Remove python-covdefaults native-input.
  build-system/pyproject: Remove python-covdefaults native-input.
  build-system/pyproject: Remove python-codecov native-input.
  build-system/pyproject: Remove python-tox native-input.
  build-system/pyproject: Remove python-mypy native-input.
  gnu: python-immutables: Remove python-mypy native-input.
  build-system/pyproject: Remove python-isort native-input.
  build-system/pyproject: Remove python-twine native-input.
  build-system/pyproject: Remove python-pytest-cov native-input.
  gnu: python-django-contact-form: Remove python-pytest-cov
    native-input.
  gnu: python-dateutil: Remove python-pytest-cov native-input.
  build-system/pyproject: Remove python-pytest-isort native-input.
  build-system/pyproject: Remove python-pytest-flake8 native-input.
  build-system/pyproject: Remove python-pytest-mypy inputs.
  build-system/pyproject: Stop hiding options.
  gnu: python-linear-operator: Remove python-flake8-print native-input
  gnu: multidict: Remove python-pytest-cov native-input.
  gnu: python-isort: Remove python-black native-input.
  build-system/pyproject: Remove python-mypy native-input.
  build-system/pyproject: Add option #:use-pytest-plugin?
  gnu: python-pixell: Update to 0.28.1.
  build-system/pyproject: Remove python-check-manifest native-input.
  build-system/pyproject: Remove python-mypy-extensions native-input.
  gnu: python-matrix-nio: Remove python-mypy-extension native-input.
  build-system/pyproject: Remove python-pip native-input.
  build-system/pyproject: Remove python-pre-commit native-input.
  gnu: python-django-ldap: Remove uneeded native-inputs.
  gnu: python-docstring-to-markdown: Remove uneeded native-inputs.
  gnu: python-translation-finder: Remove python coverage native-inputs.
  gnu: python-pymanopt: Remove python-flake8-bugbear native-input.
  gnu: python-loguru: Remove python-pytest-mypy-plugins.
  gnu: gunicorn: Migrate 'check phase to pyproject-build-system.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   1 +
 gnu/packages/android.scm                      |   6 +-
 gnu/packages/astronomy.scm                    |  41 +-
 gnu/packages/audio.scm                        |   5 +-
 gnu/packages/backup.scm                       |   1 -
 gnu/packages/bioinformatics.scm               |  59 +-
 gnu/packages/bootloaders.scm                  |  17 +-
 gnu/packages/build-tools.scm                  |   1 -
 gnu/packages/check.scm                        |  57 +-
 gnu/packages/cpp.scm                          |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/databases.scm                    |  13 +-
 gnu/packages/dav.scm                          |   4 -
 gnu/packages/debug.scm                        |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/django.scm                       |  23 +-
 gnu/packages/ebook.scm                        |   1 -
 gnu/packages/embedded.scm                     |   1 -
 gnu/packages/engineering.scm                  |   7 +-
 gnu/packages/fediverse.scm                    |   1 -
 gnu/packages/finance.scm                      |   9 +-
 gnu/packages/fontutils.scm                    |   1 -
 gnu/packages/games.scm                        |   1 -
 gnu/packages/geo.scm                          |   7 +-
 gnu/packages/gettext.scm                      |   4 -
 gnu/packages/gpodder.scm                      |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/graph.scm                        |   6 +-
 gnu/packages/graphviz.scm                     |   5 -
 gnu/packages/jupyter.scm                      |  24 +-
 gnu/packages/logging.scm                      |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/machine-learning.scm             |  70 +--
 gnu/packages/mail.scm                         |   2 -
 gnu/packages/maths.scm                        |   1 -
 gnu/packages/matrix.scm                       |   4 -
 gnu/packages/messaging.scm                    |   6 +-
 gnu/packages/mp3.scm                          |   3 +-
 gnu/packages/music.scm                        |   9 +-
 gnu/packages/networking.scm                   |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/openstack.scm                    |   7 +-
 gnu/packages/package-management.scm           |   8 +-
 ...-pixell-avoid-dependency-propagation.patch |  17 +
 gnu/packages/patchutils.scm                   |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/pdf.scm                          |   6 +-
 gnu/packages/potassco.scm                     |   3 +-
 gnu/packages/protobuf.scm                     |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/python-check.scm                 |  40 +-
 gnu/packages/python-compression.scm           |  25 +-
 gnu/packages/python-crypto.scm                |   6 +-
 gnu/packages/python-science.scm               |  39 +-
 gnu/packages/python-web.scm                   | 220 ++------
 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm                   | 517 ++++++------------
 gnu/packages/radio.scm                        |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/rdf.scm                          |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/serialization.scm                |   1 -
 gnu/packages/shells.scm                       |   1 -
 gnu/packages/simulation.scm                   |   3 -
 gnu/packages/sphinx.scm                       |   2 -
 gnu/packages/statistics.scm                   |  18 +-
 gnu/packages/syndication.scm                  |   8 +-
 gnu/packages/task-management.scm              |   1 -
 gnu/packages/telegram.scm                     |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/terminals.scm                    |  16 +-
 gnu/packages/textutils.scm                    |   4 -
 gnu/packages/time.scm                         |  23 +-
 gnu/packages/version-control.scm              |   2 -
 gnu/packages/virtualization.scm               |   7 +-
 gnu/packages/vpn.scm                          |   2 -
 gnu/packages/web.scm                          |   8 +-
 gnu/packages/wm.scm                           |   2 -
 gnu/packages/xml.scm                          |   2 +-
 guix/build-system/pyproject.scm               |   2 +
 guix/build/pyproject-build-system.scm         | 102 +++-
 guix/import/pypi.scm                          |  21 +-
 guix/lint.scm                                 |  10 +-
 tests/pypi.scm                                |   3 +-
 73 files changed, 524 insertions(+), 1024 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/python-pixell-avoid-dependency-propagation.patch

-- 
2.48.1