Subject: [bug#70855] [PATCH 00/92] python-team patches

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2024 00:40:48 +0200

This patch series contains prerequisite patches for an upcoming series
to remove unwanted python nativeinputs. It should go to the
python-team branch, and contains various types of fixes or updates.

Please feel free to rewrite commit messages or amend patches for a minor change.

Nicolas Graves (92):
  gnu: python-seaborn: Correct dependencies.
  gnu: python-transient: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-black: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-isort: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-codespell: Improve package style.
  gnu: python-mutagen: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-http-ece: Update to 1.2.0.
  gnu: python-zope-i18nmessageid: Update to 5.1.1.
  gnu: python-aionotify: Update to 0.3.0.
  gnu: vdirsyncer: Move to pyproject-build-system and enable tests.
  gnu: python-django-localflavor: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-docker-pycreds: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: Add xcffibgen.
  gnu: Add ghc-language-python.
  gnu: python-xcffib: Move to (gnu packages xorg).
  gnu: qtile: Update to 0.23.0.
  gnu: qtile: Improve package style.
  gnu: sshuttle: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-apiron: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-alembic: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: conda: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: conda: Reindent.
  gnu: python-conda-package-handling: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-scikit-rf: Fix tests.
  gnu: gunicorn: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-arrow: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: dynaconf: Improve package style.
  gnu: zulip-term: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-pypujs: Improve package style.
  gnu: python-dateutil: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-nbval: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-asdf-astropy: Fix build.
  gnu: python-pytest-runner: Improve package style.
  gnu: gunicorn: Update to 21.2.0.
  gnu: python-unidecode: Update to 1.3.8.
  gnu: python-cbor2: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-tinycss: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: behave: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-cucumber-tag-expressions: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-flask-login: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-parse-type: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-amqp: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-cbor: Update home-page.
  gnu: python-sphinx: Ignore failing tests.
  gnu: python-sphinx-autodoc-typehints: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: abjad: Update to 3.19.
  gnu: abjad-ext-rmakers: Update to 3.19.
  gnu: abjad-ext-nauert: Update to 3.19.
  gnu: python-pytest-remotedata: Ignore failing test.
  gnu: python-pytest-toolbox: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-cairosvg: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-docspec-python: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-jaraco-classes: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-jaraco-context: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-jaraco-functools: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-jaraco-packaging: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-jaraco-test: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-nbstripout: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: Add ghc-xcb-types.
  gnu: python-sparse: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-pytest-enabler: Break dependency cycle.
  gnu: python-pint: Disable benchmark tests.
  gnu: python-apprise: Improve package style.
  gnu: python-autoflake: Update to 2.3.1.
  gnu: python-orderedmultidict: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-shtab: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-flake8-isort: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-xmltodict: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-rich: Update to 13.7.1.
  gnu: python-cmd2: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: Add python-sphinx-autodoc-typehints-5.
  gnu: python-uqbar: Improve package style.
  gnu: python-uqbar: Upgrade to python-team branch.
  gnu: python-uqbar: Update to 0.6.9.
  gnu: python-typeguard-4: Ignore failing tests.
  gnu: python-zope-i18nmessageid: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-funsor: Ignore flaky test.
  gnu: borgmatic: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: tuir: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-pytest-trio: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-fenics-dijitso: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-pyan3: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-numpydoc: Move to pyproject-build-sytem.
  gnu: python-multidict: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-warcio: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-certauth: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-matplotlib: Ignore failing tests.
  gnu: python-qemu-qmp: Improve package style.
  gnu: python-qemu-qmp: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-cssselect2: Move to pyproject-build-system.
  gnu: python-notebook: Add python-jupyter-server native-input.
  build-system/pyproject: Add missing native-inputs.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   2 -
 gnu/packages/astronomy.scm                    |  27 +-
 gnu/packages/backup.scm                       |  14 +-
 gnu/packages/bioinformatics.scm               |   9 +-
 gnu/packages/check.scm                        | 102 +--
 gnu/packages/databases.scm                    |   8 +-
 gnu/packages/dav.scm                          |  14 +-
 gnu/packages/django.scm                       |  23 +-
 gnu/packages/docker.scm                       |  18 +-
 gnu/packages/engineering.scm                  |   6 +
 gnu/packages/graphviz.scm                     |  31 +-
 gnu/packages/haskell-xyz.scm                  |  25 +
 gnu/packages/jupyter.scm                      |  33 +-
 gnu/packages/machine-learning.scm             |   6 +-
 gnu/packages/messaging.scm                    |  23 +-
 gnu/packages/music.scm                        |  69 +--
 gnu/packages/package-management.scm           | 216 ++++---
 .../python-aionotify-0.2.0-py3.8.patch        |  48 --
 .../patches/python-uqbar-python3.10.patch     |  23 -
 gnu/packages/python-check.scm                 | 122 ++--
 gnu/packages/python-crypto.scm                |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/python-science.scm               |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/python-web.scm                   | 186 +++---
 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm                   | 585 ++++++------------
 gnu/packages/serialization.scm                |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/simulation.scm                   |  21 +-
 gnu/packages/sphinx.scm                       |  30 +-
 gnu/packages/syndication.scm                  |  21 +-
 gnu/packages/terminals.scm                    |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/time.scm                         |  49 +-
 gnu/packages/version-control.scm              |   2 +
 gnu/packages/virtualization.scm               |  39 +-
 gnu/packages/vpn.scm                          |  12 +-
 gnu/packages/wm.scm                           | 103 +--
 gnu/packages/xml.scm                          |   7 +-
 gnu/packages/xorg.scm                         | 101 +++
 36 files changed, 860 insertions(+), 1127 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/python-aionotify-0.2.0-py3.8.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/python-uqbar-python3.10.patch

-- 
2.41.0