Subject: bug#70791: 30.0.50; edebug-remove-instrumentation doesn't see instrumented functions

From: Michael Heerdegen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2024 20:04:12 +0200

Ag Ibragimov <[email-masked]> writes:

> It's been a while since the last time I reported a bug, please don't get
> mad if something is missing.

A short recipe, maybe.

> I noticed that after instrumenting a function
> (edebug-remove-instrumentation) doesn't let you uninstrument it,
> showing:
>
> byte-code: Found no functions to remove instrumentation from
>
> I tried with emacs -Q -- same shit.

Hmm - interactively, `edebug-remove-instrumentation' doesn't even find
any instrumented functions. `edebug-remove-instrumentation' of a test
function terminated without error for me but also had no effect.

Maybe something in `edebug-unwrap*' or so has to be updated for the
interpreted functions are not lists anymore patch?  CC'ing Stefan.

TIA,

Michael.