Subject: bug#70791: 30.0.50; edebug-remove-instrumentation doesn't see instrumented functions

From: Ag Ibragimov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 May 2024 14:12:31 -0500

It's been a while since the last time I reported a bug, please don't get
mad if something is missing. Also, it seems web search on bug tracker is
broken, I'm not sure if someone already filed it.

I noticed that after instrumenting a function
(edebug-remove-instrumentation) doesn't let you uninstrument it,
showing:

byte-code: Found no functions to remove instrumentation from

I tried with emacs -Q -- same shit.

---------------

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.41, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-05-04 built on arch-machina
Repository revision: 043bb36312039f60a464b918daa1dd214cd369f1
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101012
System Description: Manjaro Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --with-json --with-native-compilation --with-xwidgets
 --with-tree-sitter --verbose'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG
RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER
WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix