Subject: Re: bug#70760: 29.3.50; core dumps when copy in other apps

From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2024 19:54:29 +0200

Kun Liu <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi,

> Here is a couple of instances of what I saw in *Messages* right after
> I was able to trigger the problem.

So no messages from dbusbond.c, which is good for analysis: the events
haven't benn inserted via the D-Bus system of your machine.

> case 1:
>
> DBus-Event (dbus-event :post-blank 0 :post-affiliated 1455145 :mode
> nil :granularity element :cached t :parent (section (:begin 1179957 :
> end 1609350 :contents-begin 1179957 :contents-end 1609349 :
> robust-begin 1179957 :robust-end 1609347 :post-blank 1 :
> post-affiliated 1179957 :mode section :granularity element :cached t :
> parent (headline (:raw-value Old stuff :begin 1179945 :end 1609350 :
> pre-blank 0 :contents-begin 1179957 :contents-end 1609349 :
> robust-begin 1180109 :robust-end 1609347 :level 1 :priority nil :tags
> nil :todo-keyword nil :todo-type nil :post-blank 1 :footnote-section-p
> nil :archivedp nil :commentedp nil :post-affiliated 1179945 :
> ARCHIVE_TIME 2020-10-17 Sat 15:00 :ARCHIVE_FILE ~/work/worklog.org :
> ARCHIVE_OLPATH Scratch :ARCHIVE_CATEGORY worklog :title Old stuff :
> mode nil :granularity element :cached t :parent (org-data (:begin 1 :
> contents-begin 1 :contents-end 15432855 :end 15432856 :robust-begin 3 :
> robust-end 15432853 :post-blank 1 :post-affiliated 1 :path
> /home/kun/work/worklog.org_archive :mode org-data :CATEGORY worklog :
> cached t :org-element--cache-sync-key nil)) :
> org-element--cache-sync-key nil)) :org-element--cache-sync-key nil)) :
> org-element--cache-sync-key nil) [2 times]
> Entering debugger...
> DBus-Event (dbus-event x . make4ht)
> funcall-interactively: Wrong type argument: listp, "make4ht"

The :post-blank keyword exist in org/*.el files only.

> case 2:
>
> DBus-Event (dbus-event :post-blank 0 :post-affiliated 1455145 :mode
> nil :granularity element :cached t :parent (section (:begin 1179957 :
> end 1609350 :contents-begin 1179957 :contents-end 1609349 :
> robust-begin 1179957 :robust-end 1609347 :post-blank 1 :
> post-affiliated 1179957 :mode section :granularity element :cached t :
> parent (headline (:raw-value Old stuff :begin 1179945 :end 1609350 :
> pre-blank 0 :contents-begin 1179957 :contents-end 1609349 :
> robust-begin 1180109 :robust-end 1609347 :level 1 :priority nil :tags
> nil :todo-keyword nil :todo-type nil :post-blank 1 :footnote-section-p
> nil :archivedp nil :commentedp nil :post-affiliated 1179945 :
> ARCHIVE_TIME 2020-10-17 Sat 15:00 :ARCHIVE_FILE ~/work/worklog.org :
> ARCHIVE_OLPATH Scratch :ARCHIVE_CATEGORY worklog :title Old stuff :
> mode nil :granularity element :cached t :parent (org-data (:begin 1 :
> contents-begin 1 :contents-end 15432855 :end 15432856 :robust-begin 3 :
> robust-end 15432853 :post-blank 1 :post-affiliated 1 :path
> /home/kun/work/worklog.org_archive :mode org-data :CATEGORY worklog :
> cached t :org-element--cache-sync-key nil)) :
> org-element--cache-sync-key nil)) :org-element--cache-sync-key nil)) :
> org-element--cache-sync-key nil) [2 times]
> dbus-event-bus-name: D-Bus error: "Not a valid D-Bus event",
> (dbus-event :post-blank 0 :post-affiliated 1455145 :mode nil :
> granularity element :cached ...)

And here the same.

Could it be, that org-mode plays with events?

Best regards, Michael.