Subject: bug#70760: 29.3.50; core dumps when copy in other apps

From: Kun Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 14:30:37 -0700

Emacs is running inside VirtualBox on Windows 11. It randomly crashes
when I do a copy from other apps running on the host, e.g., Chrome on
Windows 11.

(gdb) bt full
#0  raise (sig=sig@entry=11) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c:50
        set = {__val = {18446744067266837247, 0 <repeats 15 times>}}
        pid = <optimized out>
        tid = <optimized out>
#1  0x000055b069545cdd in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=sig@entry=11,
backtrace_limit=1774226416, backtrace_limit@entry=40) at emacs.c:464
#2  0x000055b06956a07f in handle_fatal_signal (sig=sig@entry=11) at
sysdep.c:1783
#3  0x000055b06956a0ac in deliver_thread_signal (sig=sig@entry=11,
handler=handler@entry=0x55b06956a071 <handle_fatal_signal>) at sysdep.c:1775
        old_errno = 11
#4  0x000055b06956a110 in deliver_fatal_thread_signal (sig=sig@entry=11) at
sysdep.c:1795
#5  0x000055b06956a1e4 in handle_sigsegv (sig=11, siginfo=0x55b069c08e30
<sigsegv_stack+64528>, arg=<optimized out>) at sysdep.c:1888
        fatal = <optimized out>
#6  0x00007f29a30f0140 in <signal handler called> () at
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0
#7  PSEUDOVECTOR_TYPE (v=0x2720200a65646f68) at lisp.h:1810
        size = <optimized out>
        base_depth = <optimized out>
        base_sp = 0
        buf =
"\260\036\252k\260U\000\000\373L\\i\260U\000\000\240D\000\000\000\000\000\000\064M\\i\260U\000\000\063\374\360q\260U\000\000\320\067Wi\260U\000\000\001\000\000\000\000"
#8  print_object (obj=obj@entry=0x2720200a65646f6d,
printcharfun=printcharfun@entry=0x30, escapeflag=escapeflag@entry=true) at
print.c:2518
        base_depth = <optimized out>
        base_sp = 0
        buf =
"\260\036\252k\260U\000\000\373L\\i\260U\000\000\240D\000\000\000\000\000\000\064M\\i\260U\000\000\063\374\360q\260U\000\000\320\067Wi\260U\000\000\001\000\000\000\000"
#9  0x000055b06960371f in print (obj=obj@entry=0x2720200a65646f6d,
printcharfun=0x30, escapeflag=escapeflag@entry=true) at print.c:1301
#10 0x000055b069603849 in Fprin1 (object=0x2720200a65646f6d,
printcharfun=printcharfun@entry=0x30, overrides=overrides@entry=0x0) at
print.c:776
        pc = {printcharfun = 0x30, old_printcharfun = 0x30, old_point = -1,
start_point = -1, old_point_byte = -1, start_point_byte = -1, specpdl_count
= {bytes = 224}}
#11 0x000055b069603f3e in print_error_message (data=<optimized out>,
data@entry=0x55b085976613, stream=stream@entry=0x30, context=<optimized
out>, caller=caller@entry=0x7fe0) at lisp.h:1172
        obj = <optimized out>
        li = {tortoise = 0x55b0859765f3, max = 2, n = 0, q = 1}
        sep = 0x55b0696ad6a0 ", "
        errname = 0x11f40
        errmsg = 0x55b06c78e6e4
        file_error = 0x0
        tail = 0x55b0859765e3
#12 0x000055b069548c3c in Fcommand_error_default_function
(data=0x55b085976613, context=0x7f299d1b3284, signal=0x7fe0) at lisp.h:1172
        sf = 0x55b06c11d3d0
        conditions = <optimized out>
        is_minibuffer_quit = 0
#13 0x000055b0695db11d in funcall_subr (subr=0x55b069b8bb20
<Scommand_error_default_function>, numargs=numargs@entry=3,
args=args@entry=0x7f299ca7b050)
at eval.c:3042
        argbuf = {0x0, 0x55b071ef0428, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x10100728cd228,
0x60}
        a = <optimized out>
        fun = <optimized out>
#14 0x000055b06961fbd7 in exec_byte_code (fun=<optimized out>,
fun@entry=0x7f299d61918d,
args_template=<optimized out>, args_template@entry=771, nargs=<optimized
out>, nargs@entry=3, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7ffc393a2e58) at
bytecode.c:809
        call_nargs = 3
        call_fun = <optimized out>
        template = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        call_args = 0x7f299ca7b050
        original_fun = 0x297933a03400
        bytecode = <optimized out>
        op = 3
        type = <optimized out>
        targets = {0x55b069621ca3 <exec_byte_code+11255>, 0x55b069621cbd
<exec_byte_code+11281>, 0x55b069621cf2 <exec_byte_code+11334>,
0x55b069621cf4 <exec_byte_code+11336>, 0x55b069621cf6
<exec_byte_code+11338>, 0x55b069621cbd <exec_byte_code+11281>,
0x55b069621cf8 <exec_byte_code+11340>, 0x55b069621d31
<exec_byte_code+11397>, 0x55b06961f27b <exec_byte_code+463>, 0x55b06961f2c4
<exec_byte_code+536>, 0x55b06961f2c6 <exec_byte_code+538>, 0x55b06961f2c8
<exec_byte_code+540>, 0x55b06961f2ca <exec_byte_code+542>, 0x55b06961f27b
<exec_byte_code+463>, 0x55b06961f2cc <exec_byte_code+544>, 0x55b06961f268
<exec_byte_code+444>, 0x55b06961f61e <exec_byte_code+1394>, 0x55b06961f67d
<exec_byte_code+1489>, 0x55b06961f67f <exec_byte_code+1491>, 0x55b06961f681
<exec_byte_code+1493>, 0x55b06961f683 <exec_byte_code+1495>, 0x55b06961f61e
<exec_byte_code+1394>, 0x55b06961f698 <exec_byte_code+1516>, 0x55b06961f685
<exec_byte_code+1497>, 0x55b06961f7ce <exec_byte_code+1826>, 0x55b06961f813
<exec_byte_code+1895>, 0x55b06961f815 <exec_byte_code+1897>, 0x55b06961f817
<exec_byte_code+1899>, 0x55b06961f819 <exec_byte_code+1901>, 0x55b06961f7ce
<exec_byte_code+1826>, 0x55b06961f7b1 <exec_byte_code+1797>, 0x55b06961f7bb
<exec_byte_code+1807>, 0x55b06961f838 <exec_byte_code+1932>, 0x55b06961f98b
<exec_byte_code+2271>, 0x55b06961f990 <exec_byte_code+2276>, 0x55b06961f995
<exec_byte_code+2281>, 0x55b06961f99a <exec_byte_code+2286>, 0x55b06961f838
<exec_byte_code+1932>, 0x55b06961f81b <exec_byte_code+1903>, 0x55b06961f825
<exec_byte_code+1913>, 0x55b06961fc10 <exec_byte_code+2916>, 0x55b06961fc5d
<exec_byte_code+2993>, 0x55b06961fc5f <exec_byte_code+2995>, 0x55b06961fc61
<exec_byte_code+2997>, 0x55b06961fc63 <exec_byte_code+2999>, 0x55b06961fc10
<exec_byte_code+2916>, 0x55b06961fbf3 <exec_byte_code+2887>, 0x55b06961fbfd
<exec_byte_code+2897>, 0x55b0696200ce <exec_byte_code+4130>, 0x55b06962006e
<exec_byte_code+4034>, 0x55b069620003 <exec_byte_code+3927>, 0x55b069621ca3
<exec_byte_code+11255>, 0x55b069621ca3 <exec_byte_code+11255>,
0x55b069621ca3 <exec_byte_code+11255>, 0x55b069621ca3
<exec_byte_code+11255>, 0x55b069621ca3 <exec_byte_code+11255>,
0x55b06962023a <exec_byte_code+4494>, 0x55b0696202e9 <exec_byte_code+4669>,
0x55b069620383 <exec_byte_code+4823>, 0x55b0696203ca <exec_byte_code+4894>,
0x55b069620411 <exec_byte_code+4965>, 0x55b06961f40d <exec_byte_code+865>,
0x55b06961f5a3 <exec_byte_code+1271>, 0x55b06962045c <exec_byte_code+5040>,
0x55b06961f3cc <exec_byte_code+800>, 0x55b06961f5dd <exec_byte_code+1329>,
0x55b069620496 <exec_byte_code+5098>, 0x55b0696204d0 <exec_byte_code+5156>,
0x55b0696204fc <exec_byte_code+5200>, 0x55b069620536 <exec_byte_code+5258>,
0x55b06962056f <exec_byte_code+5315>, 0x55b0696205ed <exec_byte_code+5441>,
0x55b069620619 <exec_byte_code+5485>, 0x55b0696206f6 <exec_byte_code+5706>,
0x55b0696207d5 <exec_byte_code+5929>, 0x55b069620801 <exec_byte_code+5973>,
0x55b06962082d <exec_byte_code+6017>, 0x55b069620867 <exec_byte_code+6075>,
0x55b0696208a1 <exec_byte_code+6133>, 0x55b0696208db <exec_byte_code+6191>,
0x55b06962091b <exec_byte_code+6255>, 0x55b069620951 <exec_byte_code+6309>,
0x55b069620987 <exec_byte_code+6363>, 0x55b0696209fe <exec_byte_code+6482>,
0x55b069620a55 <exec_byte_code+6569>, 0x55b069620aac <exec_byte_code+6656>,
0x55b069620b17 <exec_byte_code+6763>, 0x55b069620b8a <exec_byte_code+6878>,
0x55b069620bfd <exec_byte_code+6993>, 0x55b069620c70 <exec_byte_code+7108>,
0x55b069620ce3 <exec_byte_code+7223>, 0x55b069620d6d <exec_byte_code+7361>,
0x55b069620dce <exec_byte_code+7458>, 0x55b069620e58 <exec_byte_code+7596>,
0x55b069620ec3 <exec_byte_code+7703>, 0x55b069620f2e <exec_byte_code+7810>,
0x55b0696210cf <exec_byte_code+8227>, 0x55b06961fefe <exec_byte_code+3666>,
0x55b069621115 <exec_byte_code+8297>, 0x55b069621141 <exec_byte_code+8341>,
0x55b0696211b3 <exec_byte_code+8455>, 0x55b0696211f9 <exec_byte_code+8525>,
0x55b06962123f <exec_byte_code+8595>, 0x55b06962126b <exec_byte_code+8639>,
0x55b069621299 <exec_byte_code+8685>, 0x55b0696212c7 <exec_byte_code+8731>,
0x55b0696212fd <exec_byte_code+8785>, 0x55b069621ca3
<exec_byte_code+11255>, 0x55b06962132e <exec_byte_code+8834>,
0x55b06962135c <exec_byte_code+8880>, 0x55b06962138a <exec_byte_code+8926>,
0x55b0696213b8 <exec_byte_code+8972>, 0x55b0696213e6 <exec_byte_code+9018>,
0x55b069621414 <exec_byte_code+9064>, 0x55b06961fefe <exec_byte_code+3666>,
0x55b069621ca3 <exec_byte_code+11255>, 0x55b069621440
<exec_byte_code+9108>, 0x55b069621481 <exec_byte_code+9173>, 0x55b0696214ad
<exec_byte_code+9217>, 0x55b0696214d9 <exec_byte_code+9261>, 0x55b069621513
<exec_byte_code+9319>, 0x55b06962154d <exec_byte_code+9377>, 0x55b069621579
<exec_byte_code+9421>, 0x55b0696215a5 <exec_byte_code+9465>, 0x55b0696215df
<exec_byte_code+9523>, 0x55b069621619 <exec_byte_code+9581>, 0x55b069621653
<exec_byte_code+9639>, 0x55b069621681 <exec_byte_code+9685>, 0x55b069621ca3
<exec_byte_code+11255>, 0x55b06961fe9a <exec_byte_code+3566>,
0x55b06961fc65 <exec_byte_code+3001>, 0x55b06961f38a <exec_byte_code+734>,
0x55b06961fce8 <exec_byte_code+3132>, 0x55b06961fd26 <exec_byte_code+3194>,
0x55b06961fd64 <exec_byte_code+3256>, 0x55b06961fda6 <exec_byte_code+3322>,
0x55b06961fe78 <exec_byte_code+3532>, 0x55b06961f785 <exec_byte_code+1753>,
0x55b06961fedc <exec_byte_code+3632>, 0x55b06961ff2f <exec_byte_code+3715>,
0x55b06961ff91 <exec_byte_code+3813>, 0x55b06961ffc2 <exec_byte_code+3862>,
0x55b0696200fe <exec_byte_code+4178>, 0x55b069620151 <exec_byte_code+4261>,
0x55b069620191 <exec_byte_code+4325>, 0x55b0696201dd <exec_byte_code+4401>,
0x55b069621ca3 <exec_byte_code+11255>, 0x55b0696216ad
<exec_byte_code+9729>, 0x55b0696216ed <exec_byte_code+9793>, 0x55b069621719
<exec_byte_code+9837>, 0x55b069621745 <exec_byte_code+9881>, 0x55b069621771
<exec_byte_code+9925>, 0x55b06962179d <exec_byte_code+9969>, 0x55b0696217d7
<exec_byte_code+10027>, 0x55b069621811 <exec_byte_code+10085>,
0x55b06962184b <exec_byte_code+10143>, 0x55b069621885
<exec_byte_code+10201>, 0x55b069621942 <exec_byte_code+10390>,
0x55b06962197c <exec_byte_code+10448>, 0x55b0696219b6
<exec_byte_code+10506>, 0x55b0696219e2 <exec_byte_code+10550>,
0x55b069621a4e <exec_byte_code+10658>, 0x55b069621aba
<exec_byte_code+10766>, 0x55b069621af8 <exec_byte_code+10828>,
0x55b069621b36 <exec_byte_code+10890>, 0x55b069620fd0
<exec_byte_code+7972>, 0x55b069621061 <exec_byte_code+8117>, 0x55b069621b6c
<exec_byte_code+10944>, 0x55b069621c15 <exec_byte_code+11113>,
0x55b069621ca3 <exec_byte_code+11255>, 0x55b069621ca3
<exec_byte_code+11255>, 0x55b069621ca3 <exec_byte_code+11255>,
0x55b069621ca3 <exec_byte_code+11255>, 0x55b069621ca3
<exec_byte_code+11255>, 0x55b069621ca3 <exec_byte_code+11255>,
0x55b0696205ac <exec_byte_code+5376>, 0x55b0696209bd <exec_byte_code+6417>,
0x55b069621172 <exec_byte_code+8390>, 0x55b069621d73
<exec_byte_code+11463>, 0x55b069621db4 <exec_byte_code+11528>,
0x55b069621ca3 <exec_byte_code+11255>, 0x55b069621ca3
<exec_byte_code+11255>, 0x55b069621e00 <exec_byte_code+11604>,
0x55b069621e4c <exec_byte_code+11680>, 0x55b069621ca3
<exec_byte_code+11255>, 0x55b069621ca3 <exec_byte_code+11255>,
0x55b069621ca3 <exec_byte_code+11255>, 0x55b069621ca3
<exec_byte_code+11255>, 0x55b069621ca3 <exec_byte_code+11255>,
0x55b069621ca3 <exec_byte_code+11255>, 0x55b069621ca3
<exec_byte_code+11255>, 0x55b069621ca3 <exec_byte_code+11255>,
0x55b069622044 <exec_byte_code+12184> <repeats 64 times>}
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        bc = 0x55b069b800f0 <main_thread+496>
        top = 0x7f299ca7b048
        pc = 0x7f299da7f001 "\210\002:\205:"
        bytestr = <optimized out>
        vector = <optimized out>
        maxdepth = <optimized out>
        const_length = <optimized out>
        bytestr_length = <optimized out>
        vectorp = 0x7f299d6191d0
        max_stack = <optimized out>
        frame_base = <optimized out>
        fp = <optimized out>
        bytestr_data = 0x7f299da7effc "\300\003\003\003#\210\002:\205:"
        rest = <optimized out>
        mandatory = <optimized out>
        nonrest = <optimized out>
        pushedargs = <optimized out>
        result = <optimized out>
#15 0x000055b0695da5f6 in fetch_and_exec_byte_code
(fun=fun@entry=0x7f299d61918d,
args_template=args_template@entry=771, nargs=nargs@entry=3,
args=args@entry=0x7ffc393a2e58)
at eval.c:3085
#16 0x000055b0695dd530 in funcall_lambda (fun=0x7f299d61918d,
nargs=nargs@entry=3, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7ffc393a2e58) at
eval.c:3157
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 0xc0e
        next = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
        previous_rest = <optimized out>
#17 0x000055b0695dde93 in funcall_general (fun=<optimized out>,
numargs=numargs@entry=3, args=args@entry=0x7ffc393a2e58) at eval.c:2949
        original_fun = 0x297933a02f38
#18 0x000055b0695d8d28 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=4,
args=args@entry=0x7ffc393a2e50)
at eval.c:2999
        val = <optimized out>
#19 0x000055b06954e55e in call3 (arg3=0x7fe0, arg2=<optimized out>,
arg1=0x55b085976613, fn=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:3262
#20 cmd_error_internal (data=data@entry=0x55b085976613,
context=context@entry=0x7ffc393a2e90 "") at keyboard.c:1013
#21 0x000055b06954e67c in cmd_error (data=0x55b085976613) at keyboard.c:981
        old_level = 0x0
        old_length = 0x0
        conditions = <optimized out>
        macroerror =
"\000L\000\000\000\000\000\000\260Q}\003\000\000\000\000UYmm\260U\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\220\207\000\000\000\000\000\000@
)\000\000\000\000\000\000D\251"
#22 0x000055b0695d77a8 in internal_condition_case
(bfun=bfun@entry=0x55b06955d740
<command_loop_1>, handlers=handlers@entry=0x90, hfun=hfun@entry=0x55b06954e57b
<cmd_error>) at eval.c:1470
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x55b06ba8ff50
#23 0x000055b069547832 in command_loop_2 (handlers=handlers@entry=0x90) at
keyboard.c:1133
        val = <optimized out>
#24 0x000055b0695d772b in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=0x10080,
func=func@entry=0x55b069547818 <command_loop_2>, arg=arg@entry=0x90) at
eval.c:1197
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x55b06ba8fe10
#25 0x000055b0695477f5 in command_loop () at lisp.h:1172
#26 0x000055b06954e122 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:720
        val = <optimized out>
#27 0x000055b06954e4b7 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:803
        buffer = <optimized out>
#28 0x000055b069546ee4 in main (argc=1, argv=0x7ffc393a3148) at emacs.c:2521
        stack_bottom_variable = 0x55b06969be95 <__libc_csu_init+69>
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = <optimized out>
        dump_mode = <optimized out>
        skip_args = 0
        temacs = 0x0
        attempt_load_pdump = <optimized out>
        only_version = false
        rlim = {rlim_cur = 10022912, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
        lc_all = <optimized out>
        sockfd = -1
        module_assertions = <optimized out>

In GNU Emacs 29.3.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.24, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2024-05-03 built on debian
Repository revision: b392169e541a29178d7ae20f329d48b3d2bd78cf
Repository branch: emacs-29
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-native-compilation --with-tree-sitter 'CFLAGS=-ggdb
 -Og''

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
TREE_SITTER X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Shell

Minor modes in effect:
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  engine-mode: t
  org-super-agenda-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  corfu-history-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  cscope-minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  global-org-modern-mode: t
  comint-fontify-input-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20240406.1803/notmuch-message hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-message
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20240406.1803/notmuch-draft hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-draft
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20240406.1803/notmuch-wash hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-wash
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20240406.1803/notmuch-mua hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-mua
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20240406.1803/notmuch-jump hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-jump
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20240406.1803/notmuch-address hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-address
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20240406.1803/notmuch-show hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-show
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20240406.1803/notmuch-tree hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tree
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20240406.1803/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20240406.1803/notmuch-crypto hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-crypto
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20240406.1803/notmuch-query hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-query
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20240406.1803/notmuch-tag hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tag
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20240406.1803/notmuch hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20240406.1803/notmuch-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-compat
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20240406.1803/notmuch-company hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-company
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20240406.1803/notmuch-hello hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-hello
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20240406.1803/notmuch-parser hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-parser
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20240406.1803/notmuch-lib hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-lib
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20240406.1803/coolj hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/coolj
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/notmuch-20240406.1803/notmuch-print hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-print
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20240421.1737/transient hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/transient
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-timer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-refile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-persist hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-entities hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ol-doi hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-habit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-macro hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-julia hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ox-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/oc-bibtex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/oc-natbib hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-cycle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-capture hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ol-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-attach-git hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-version hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ol-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-groovy hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-plot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-shell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ol-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ol-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ol-docview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-keys hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-num hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ol-eww hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-goto hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-processing hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-attach hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/oc-csl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-fold-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/oc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-faces hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ol-mhe hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-lua hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-feed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/oc-basic hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-clock hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-list hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ol-rmail hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-sed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ox-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-colview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-forth hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-archive hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ox-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-element hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ol-gnus hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-macs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/oc-biblatex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ol-irc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-duration hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ox-koma-letter hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-tempo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-fold hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ol-bibtex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-lint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ol-bbdb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/kun/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.28/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/29.3.50/lisp/org/org-crypt

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug mule-util cape org-eldoc oc-basic ol-eww
eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
nnheader range ol-docview doc-view filenotify ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb
ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi misearch multi-isearch counsel xref swiper
ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color sh-script smie executable
origami origami-parsers cl flycheck ob-sql ob-calc calc-store calc-trail
calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs ob-python
python-el-fgallina-expansions python project treesit ob-ditaa
ob-plantuml zenburn-theme server diff-hl face-remap vc-hg vc-git
log-view pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher engine-mode
org-super-agenda ts comp comp-cstr warnings ht inline s dash org-habit
org-agenda expand-region text-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions
org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile avl-tree generator
er-basic-expansions expand-region-core expand-region-custom edmacro
kmacro use-package-bind-key bind-key corfu-history corfu
use-package-core avy notmuch notmuch-tree notmuch-jump notmuch-hello
notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-message
notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address notmuch-company
notmuch-parser notmuch-wash diff-mode coolj goto-addr thingatpt
icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib
notmuch-version notmuch-compat hl-line message sendmail yank-media
rfc822 mml mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader mm-view mml-smime
mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util smime gnutls puny dig
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
tablist advice derived tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile cus-edit cus-load
wid-edit pdf-view bookmark text-property-search pp jka-compr pdf-cache
pdf-info tq pdf-util pdf-macs image-mode dired dired-loaddefs exif
xcscope easy-mmode tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-compat shell parse-time iso8601 winner desktop frameset
ido icomplete follow cl-extra help-mode org-modern org ob ob-tangle
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline icons ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys
oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version
org-compat org-macs format-spec compat finder-inf bison-mode-autoloads
cape-autoloads company-autoloads corfu-autoloads counsel-autoloads
diff-hl-autoloads engine-mode-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
eyebrowse-autoloads flycheck-autoloads fzf-autoloads ggtags-autoloads
graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads json-mode-autoloads rx magit-autoloads pcase
git-commit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
notmuch-autoloads orderless-autoloads org-contrib-autoloads
org-jira-autoloads org-modern-autoloads org-present-autoloads
org-ql-autoloads org-super-agenda-autoloads org-tree-slide-autoloads
ov-autoloads ox-reveal-autoloads org-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads
peg-autoloads prodigy-autoloads f-autoloads request-autoloads
scala-mode-autoloads svg-lib-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads
tablist-autoloads transient-autoloads treemacs-autoloads
posframe-autoloads ht-autoloads hydra-autoloads pfuture-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads ts-autoloads s-autoloads
dash-autoloads uniquify-files-autoloads vterm-autoloads wisi-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads info compat-autoloads xcscope-autoloads
yaml-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads zenburn-theme-autoloads package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 997490 768350)
 (symbols 48 50364 108)
 (strings 32 240148 40216)
 (string-bytes 1 7063652)
 (vectors 16 78565)
 (vector-slots 8 2001387 429278)
 (floats 8 611 782)
 (intervals 56 2767 2910)
 (buffers 984 18))