Subject: bug#7076: closed (Re: bug#7076: Command required)

From: Imran Shoaib <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 10:33:49 +0500

Thanks for the details, but what if information is to be read from file
and not from command line pattern?

For example from attached file we need to read characters 15 to 22 of
line 3 and use these characters only as input in any other file. Please
advise.

Imran
-----Original Message-----
From: GNU bug Tracking System [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 2:19 AM
To: Imran Shoaib
Subject: bug#7076: closed (Re: bug#7076: Command required)

Your bug report

#7076: Command required

which was filed against the coreutils package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
7076: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=7076
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which
they are addressed. If you have received this E-mail in error
please notify the sender or mailto:[email-masked]. This E-mail
message and attachment, if any, has been scanned for all known
viruses, however we advice the recipient to check this E-mail and
any attachments for the presence of viruses, UBL accepts no
liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this
E-mail. Further, e-mail transmission is not guaranteed as
error-free. UBL therefore does not accept liability for any errors
or omissions in the contents of any messages that arise out of
e-mail transmission.