Subject: bug#70752: 30.0.50; flymake: add a command for resetting state

From: Óscar Fuentes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2024 19:27:21 +0200

Sometimes flymake shows indicators of unexisting diagnostics. The only
method I know of clearing those indicators is killing all buffers with
the same mode.

The real fix is to not show unexisting diagnostics, but since that can
be caused either by bugs in flymake or in third-party diagnostic
functions (including in the function's development) providing a command
or easy method to clear those diagnostics would be pragmatic and
convenient.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.18.0) of 2024-04-29 built on sky
Repository revision: 58ca91fe0723c861d53375f52e5b6dd54a49a2e3
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101011
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux trixie/sid

Configured using:
 'configure --with-native-compilation --without-toolkit-scroll-bars
 --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-modules --without-imagemagick'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG
RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM
XINPUT2 XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: C
  locale-coding-system: nil