Subject: [PATCH 029/714] gnu: python-pyls-black: Remove python-flake8 native-input.

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2024 00:18:31 +0200

* gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm (python-pyls-black):
  [native-inputs]: Remove python-flake8.

Change-Id: Ifefa7600048cb08a93557c6389254c6fa89b24c2
---
 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm b/gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm
index cbb8f4f97c..cf76979679 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm
@@ -2858,7 +2858,7 @@ (define-public python-pyls-black
     (propagated-inputs
      (list python-black python-lsp-server python-tomli))
     (native-inputs
-     (list python-flake8 python-isort python-mypy python-pytest
+     (list python-isort python-mypy python-pytest
            python-pytest-runner python-setuptools python-wheel))
     (home-page "https://github.com/rupert/pyls-black")
     (synopsis "Black plugin for the Python Language Server")
-- 
2.41.0