Subject: [PATCH] gnu: Add perl-devel-nytprof.

From: Wilko Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 06:47:38 +0200

* gnu/packages/perl.scm (perl-devel-nytprof): New variable.
* gnu/packages/perl.scm: Add copyright.

Change-Id: Ibe906e341d2422e4be2f41933965feee7e830f53
---

Hi Guix,

This patch adds perls nytprof profiler.

 gnu/packages/perl.scm | 22 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 22 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/perl.scm b/gnu/packages/perl.scm
index 57a06f836b..aa8ab70d2d 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/perl.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/perl.scm
@@ -38,6 +38,7 @@
 ;;; Copyright © 2023 Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
 ;;; Copyright © 2023 Jake Leporte <[email-masked]>
 ;;; Copyright © 2023 Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
+;;; Copyright © 2024 Wilko Meyer <[email-masked]>
 ;;;
 ;;; This file is part of GNU Guix.
 ;;;
@@ -3926,6 +3927,27 @@ (define-public perl-devel-overloadinfo
 hierarchy the overloads are declared and where the code implementing it is.")
     (license (package-license perl))))
 
+(define-public perl-devel-nytprof
+  (package
+    (name "perl-devel-nytprof")
+    (version "6.14")
+    (source
+     (origin
+       (method url-fetch)
+       (uri (string-append
+             "mirror://cpan/authors/id/J/JK/JKEENAN/Devel-NYTProf-" version
+             ".tar.gz"))
+       (sha256
+        (base32 "00wfmllpm8fgr2r4rm5a8dvkd12ljg51bz6fpsb7c95jlmyxs95c"))))
+    (build-system perl-build-system)
+    (native-inputs (list perl-capture-tiny perl-sub-name perl-test-differences))
+    (propagated-inputs (list perl-file-which perl-json-maybexs))
+    (home-page "https://metacpan.org/release/Devel-NYTProf")
+    (synopsis "Powerful fast feature-rich Perl source code profiler")
+    (description "@code{Devel::NYTProf} is a powerful, fast and feature-rich
+Perl source code profiler.")
+    (license (package-license perl))))
+
 (define-public perl-devel-partialdump
   (package
     (name "perl-devel-partialdump")

base-commit: 87d0294fa95414f3daf3f5573003294616b2f54d
prerequisite-patch-id: 7dc520c358c10211da55318e5a0c77d36f89eb8a
prerequisite-patch-id: 689bdf5170b3bf27aac818d97108eef8213dad6b
prerequisite-patch-id: e71a0f696cce4e74764f72937bf91dbcf8bb40db
prerequisite-patch-id: b895fed11eb3d2a300f79a5a37d3542a07771a05
prerequisite-patch-id: 7f49ba512aa2a4799719c2374b5165fac6069322
prerequisite-patch-id: 703c00c05f9276eeb722c808cd1be292d90ce94f
prerequisite-patch-id: 2f99ec9ea8e16cb52a0c35dd8f15e2e037d70570
prerequisite-patch-id: 17427d83700c5d5f11b4a0de90a594c4c057a347
prerequisite-patch-id: 0897029d7cbd65087e462ba2cd3c3fd03e4386e9
prerequisite-patch-id: 9f9ad4278ed4e1f52f3f80f660ddb80e498e72d3
prerequisite-patch-id: 68639c6e31c4d20c17bc013083790a154bff1e10
prerequisite-patch-id: aa27486224f303430736e95823c3413b5be80f68
prerequisite-patch-id: 442f3541a4af3b6bf0710f4af3de9f52133c8ea1
prerequisite-patch-id: 5c78727c9f58dee4a44807e44c1e2d13a35fe4e4
prerequisite-patch-id: 9aebc3fb57eb4952f5fc28024ef0b199438a73dd
prerequisite-patch-id: 7fabf75ef68d9ffe4409d26bd50e8867797c4c4c
prerequisite-patch-id: b6c437979403e147c776a2936b31b5b934d67fb8
prerequisite-patch-id: e9e738e16c49ca7579e9c8ab8c59dcda25b9e2c8
prerequisite-patch-id: 7b8183ca5a6534ab2e09c7d975028e3146a81ad3
prerequisite-patch-id: f43fc2d52b517ee1cae354f74397a478c8a1c710
prerequisite-patch-id: db8f7323f4d7cec1875f39211584317b0e4c3224
prerequisite-patch-id: 0398bb22d8027c9dbbc682c89a2d1825f7ae7898
prerequisite-patch-id: 239b48ef8b2f20b0b6b6cff5cc5fad2eea0c182c
prerequisite-patch-id: 3c9a804ac0042bfd6cd1582888543bb3cfdf6c80
prerequisite-patch-id: 1308ff490293e412722d9dde8c6aea6e416927e6
prerequisite-patch-id: 01d9935b4e9ad77dbd14150fcef6351a166e4479
prerequisite-patch-id: 84c9a3c5d9e3aee50615955126cc4083fe4257a4
prerequisite-patch-id: eade77c07fb65d718159958e7bee845caaae162c
prerequisite-patch-id: 70628c48f5be27329aea3b99187b580c9e0b6324
prerequisite-patch-id: c15ae92462a501f97633805edc508cdfbb76b095
prerequisite-patch-id: f10b576fc14f2315c9cd68e66c32fca4828a2bff
prerequisite-patch-id: 6548e26aa23fc0d34032f2f4e3bd0f73b78a6e76
prerequisite-patch-id: 5faa6551076a349acaf6983c685221f6ba543d2f
-- 
2.41.0