Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Update rofi-pass; add rofi-pass-wayland

From: John Kehayias <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2024 20:26:33 +0000

Hello,

In recently moving to Wayland, I found rofi-pass doesn't support Wayland. Well
at least our version. There has been no release in over 5 years, but recent
commits (and seems from a Guix contributor) add Wayland support. So, two
patches:

1. update rof-pass to the current commit. Rewrite the package definition to
include all the needed tools, config file, extra script, and improve the
style.

2. add rofi-pass-wayland. This replaces the X tools with Wayland ones in the
inputs and phases, and modifies the default configuration file to use
them. I've been using this one locally and it works well on Wayland.

Thanks!
John

John Kehayias (2):
  gnu: rofi-pass: Update to 2.0.2-0.8aa6b92.
  gnu: Add rofi-pass-wayland.

 gnu/packages/password-utils.scm | 137 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-------
 1 file changed, 107 insertions(+), 30 deletions(-)

base-commit: 2aeb9faa421635c0531d96658414e5bf288a3142
--
2.41.0