Subject: [PATCH v2 0/9] Update miniflux to 2.1.3

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2024 12:10:40 +0100

Hi,

I've modified the series and re-created some patches to provide dedicated
commits per change types. Some of the packages merged togather to produce one
logical Golang module as seen in go.mod.

Modifications applied:

- patches [6/6]
  - [X] [PATCH go-team 1/6] gnu: go-github-com-andybalholm-brotli: Update to 1.1.0.
  - [X] [PATCH go-team 2/6] gnu: Add go-github-com-google-go-tpm.
    - Merge go-github-com-google-go-tpm-legacy-tpm2 and go-github-com-google-go-tpm-tpmutil into
      go-github-com-google-go-tpm
    - Update description
    - Update to 0.9.1
    - Build with go-1.22
    - Delete build and check phases, to break the cycle
  - [X] [PATCH go-team 3/6] gnu: Add go-github-com-x448-float16.
    - Place in golang-maths
  - [X] [PATCH go-team 4/6] gnu: Add go-github-com-abadojack-whatlanggo and go-github-com-fxamacker-cbor-v2.
    - Split into to patches and commit them separately
  - [X] [PATCH go-team 5/6] gnu: Add go-github-com-go-webauthn.
    - Split into 3x patches and commit them separately
    - Adjust license list
    - Adjust check phases
  - [X] [PATCH go-team 6/6] gnu: miniflux: Update to 2.1.3.
    - Keep indentation and fix it separately
    - Adjust commit message to cover all changes
    - Include all packages listed in go.mod

Submitting v2 to check with QA, while the series has pass built and lint locally:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
> ./pre-inst-env guix build go-github-com-andybalholm-brotli
  go-github-com-google-go-tpm go-github-com-x448-float16
  go-github-com-abadojack-whatlanggo go-github-com-fxamacker-cbor-v2
  go-github-com-go-webauthn-x go-github-com-go-webauthn-webauthn miniflux

/gnu/store/7k42f5q58xjix6jaar8wd95brs3m4vgf-miniflux-2.1.3
/gnu/store/xz74rvq3g0bjzj756wwrmnyr466ly93w-go-github-com-go-webauthn-webauthn-0.10.2
/gnu/store/dd0x6a4xdcq9f2xmmszc2mscbh9pa1dk-go-github-com-go-webauthn-x-0.1.11
/gnu/store/w827vdkxzmgkg95l51gqfrqalqr8j9yf-go-github-com-fxamacker-cbor-v2-2.7.0
/gnu/store/hhvhzfp9ynz05akmsgyjiw05gkrddssh-go-github-com-abadojack-whatlanggo-1.0.1
/gnu/store/j32azqajjywjhj8v9xzs4za00az9f76m-go-github-com-x448-float16-0.8.4
/gnu/store/4as8j152chcnq65rvs0mc5w4vmz1q0bk-go-github-com-google-go-tpm-0.9.1
/gnu/store/wbw8bck4rfncpginvzv55xdi6ban5wxm-go-github-com-andybalholm-brotli-1.1.0
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

The dependent list includes heavy to build packages, letting QA to digest them
first:
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
> ./pre-inst-env guix refresh --list-dependent
  go-github-com-andybalholm-brotli go-github-com-google-go-tpm
  go-github-com-x448-float16 go-github-com-abadojack-whatlanggo
  go-github-com-fxamacker-cbor-v2 go-github-com-go-webauthn-x
  go-github-com-go-webauthn-webauthn miniflux

Building the following 4 packages would ensure 8 dependent packages are
rebuilt: [email-masked] [email-masked]
[email-masked] [email-masked]
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Rodion Goritskov (8):
  gnu: go-github-com-andybalholm-brotli: Update to 1.1.0.
  gnu: Add go-github-com-google-go-tpm.
  gnu: Add go-github-com-x448-float16.
  gnu: Add go-github-com-abadojack-whatlanggo.
  gnu: Add go-github-com-fxamacker-cbor-v2.
  gnu: Add go-github-com-go-webauthn-x.
  gnu: Add go-github-com-go-webauthn-webauthn.
  gnu: miniflux: Update to 2.1.3.

Sharlatan Hellseher (1):
  gnu: miniflux: Adjust indentation.

 gnu/packages/golang-compression.scm |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/golang-crypto.scm      |  41 +++++++++++
 gnu/packages/golang-maths.scm       |  28 ++++++++
 gnu/packages/golang-web.scm         | 108 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/golang-xyz.scm         |  54 ++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/web.scm                |  76 ++++++++++----------
 6 files changed, 273 insertions(+), 38 deletions(-)

base-commit: ddbbb78786e104a9a9e93cffe9f69b6c0f3bd4ed
-- 
2.41.0