Subject: [PATCH go-team 0/6] Update miniflux to 2.1.3

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2024 23:13:33 +0100

Hi!

Thanks for the patches.

After a quick review I've got some suggestions to process further in
more details.

In general the <#:import-path> is what we may see on go.mod after
<module>. In general <#:unpack-path> is not required to build golang
module.

According to the <https://github.com/google/go-tpm/blob/v0.9.0/go.mod>
these two packages may be packed as single one:
<module github.com/google/go-tpm>.
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
+(define-public go-github-com-google-go-tpm-legacy-tpm2
+(define-public go-github-com-google-go-tpm-tpmutil
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

These need to be presented as dedicated patches per each package.

* [PATCH go-team 4/6] gnu: Add go-github-com-abadojack-whatlanggo and
  go-github-com-fxamacker-cbor-v2.
* [PATCH go-team 5/6] gnu: Add go-github-com-go-webauthn.

Fix import path according to go.mod <https://github.com/go-webauthn/x/blob/master/go.mod>
<module github.com/go-webauthn/x>
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
+(define-public go-github-com-go-webauthn-x
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

This is one go-module no need to split it into 3 packages, see go.mod
<https://github.com/go-webauthn/webauthn/blob/v0.10.2/go.mod>
<module github.com/go-webauthn/webauthn>
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
+(define-public go-github-com-go-webauthn-webauthn-protocol
+(define-public go-github-com-go-webauthn-webauthn-metadata
+(define-public go-github-com-go-webauthn-webauthn-webauthn
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

* [PATCH go-team 6/6] gnu: miniflux: Update to 2.1.3.
- fix indentation
- try to build with go-1.21 (available in master) as go-team is not
  setup with CI yet and may block propagating to master
- list all of modification in commit message or split each not related
  modification into patch

Looking forward for the v2!

--
Oleg