Subject: [bug#70684] [PATCH go-team 0/6] Update miniflux to 2.1.3

From: Rodion Goritskov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 00:18:51 +0400

This patch series updates Miniflux to version 2.1.3. It also makes necessary changes
to dependencies: updates brotli library, as well as adds some new dependencies (hope I placed
them in correct files)

Rodion Goritskov (6):
  gnu: go-github-com-andybalholm-brotli: Update to 1.1.0.
  gnu: Add go-github-com-google-go-tpm.
  gnu: Add go-github-com-x448-float16.
  gnu: Add go-github-com-abadojack-whatlanggo and
    go-github-com-fxamacker-cbor-v2.
  gnu: Add go-github-com-go-webauthn.
  gnu: miniflux: Update to 2.1.3.

 gnu/packages/golang-compression.scm |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/golang-crypto.scm      |  51 ++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/golang-web.scm         | 125 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/golang-xyz.scm         |  50 +++++++++++
 gnu/packages/golang.scm             |  25 ++++++
 gnu/packages/web.scm                |  97 ++++++++++-----------
 6 files changed, 303 insertions(+), 49 deletions(-)

base-commit: 8dab3df9529387ec1459d5483ac9664969c52e78
-- 
2.41.0