Subject: [bug#70670] [PATCH 2/2] doc: Augment dnsmasq-service-type documentation.

From: Jean-Baptiste Note <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 13:04:32 +0000

doc/guix.texi: Fix typo in --tftp-root logic description. Add paragraph about
the precise behaviour of the tftp-unique-root parameter.
---
 doc/guix.texi | 7 ++++++-
 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/guix.texi b/doc/guix.texi
index 3f5d4e7f0d..3a9afcd814 100644
--- a/doc/guix.texi
+++ b/doc/guix.texi
@@ -33463,12 +33463,17 @@ format).
 For instance, if @option{--tftp-root} is @samp{/tftp} and client
 @samp{1.2.3.4} requests file @file{myfile} then the effective path will
 be @file{/tftp/1.2.3.4/myfile} if @file{/tftp/1.2.3.4} exists or
-@file{/tftp/myfile} otherwise.  When @samp{=mac} is specified it will
+@file{/tftp/myfile} otherwise.  When @samp{mac} is specified it will
 append the MAC address instead, using lowercase zero padded digits
 separated by dashes, e.g.: @samp{01-02-03-04-aa-bb}.  Note that
 resolving MAC addresses is only possible if the client is in the local
 network or obtained a DHCP lease from dnsmasq.
 
+The empty string yields a naked @option{--tftp-unique-root} argument to
+@command{dnsmasq}; any other string @samp{str} will yield
+@option{--tftp-unique-root=str}. Currently admissible values for
+@command{dnsmasq} are @samp{mac} and @samp{ip}.
+
 @end table
 @end deftp
 
-- 
2.41.0