Subject: bug#70666: [PATCH] Add bitwise assignment operators to python--treesit-operators.

From: Noah Peart <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 03:35:34 -0700

Tags: patch

Adds missing bitwise assignment operators to python--treesit-operators:
[">>=" "<<=" "^=" "|=" "&="].

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
3.24.33, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2024-04-29 built on noah-X580VD
Repository revision: 3000edc6179dfe0b5f24ae2e472826530809dfd1 Repository
branch: master Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation',
version 11.0.12101004 System Description: Ubuntu 22.04.4 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr/local --with-modules --with-tree-sitter
--with-threads --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xwidgets --with-gnutls
--with-json --with-mailutils --with-jpeg --with-png --with-rsvg
--with-tiff --with-xml2 --with-xpm --with-imagemagick CC=gcc-12
CXX=gcc-12'
From 743d4932492ea7cf31b8303d1d46fbc158be5656 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Noah Peart <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 03:19:11 -0700
Subject: [PATCH] Add bitwise assignment operators to
 python--treesit-operators.

* lisp/progmodes/python.el (python--treesit-operators): Add
bitwise assignment operators.
---
 lisp/progmodes/python.el | 6 +++---
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/lisp/progmodes/python.el b/lisp/progmodes/python.el
index d6c29e5ffc6..fb76d0718ba 100644
--- a/lisp/progmodes/python.el
+++ b/lisp/progmodes/python.el
@@ -1018,9 +1018,9 @@ python--treesit-constants
     "copyright" "credits" "exit" "license" "quit"))
 
 (defvar python--treesit-operators
-  '("-" "-=" "!=" "*" "**" "**=" "*=" "/" "//" "//=" "/=" "&" "%" "%="
-    "^" "+" "->" "+=" "<" "<<" "<=" "<>" "=" ":=" "==" ">" ">=" ">>" "|"
-    "~" "@" "@="))
+  '("-" "-=" "!=" "*" "**" "**=" "*=" "/" "//" "//=" "/=" "&" "&=" "%" "%="
+    "^" "^=" "+" "->" "+=" "<" "<<" "<<=" "<=" "<>" "=" ":=" "==" ">" ">="
+    ">>" ">>=" "|" "|=" "~" "@" "@="))
 
 (defvar python--treesit-special-attributes
   '("__annotations__" "__closure__" "__code__"
-- 
2.34.1