Subject: Error during "guix pull" on Rocky Linux 8.9

From: Per Ådne Mugaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 16:37:44 +0200

[dmsimen@localhost ~]$ guix pull
Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at '
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to 6489f97 (29,429 new
commits)...
Building from this channel:
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git 6489f97
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
 libffi-3.3  51KiB                    810KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libgc-8.0.4  214KiB                  2.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libunistring-0.9.10  492KiB          6.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 pkg-config-0.29.2  187KiB            5.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 guile-3.0.7  8.0MiB                  9.9MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
building /gnu/store/al0d6f30wj4f4w68v2gqdkb367v75f4x-config.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/60h4f5jy7x05bgwjxp41gg5wsypaixn6-git.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/n5w7gbkyyiav73f9yypafvw2n6z5jq8n-hash.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/mjcskqgqppfcbbcrzjq8x8p40dvi7lga-module-import.drv...
building /gnu/store/zl24x57fyqvprbj5mswvp18hlvkc9psr-module-import.drv...
building
/gnu/store/2hzp43qwskbgc7hv89plg1bkybkgn754-module-import-compiled.drv...
building
/gnu/store/8rsjc2q0070qcf6p82ji3xd9kwcwri1c-module-import-compiled.drv...
building
/gnu/store/8s9l4bzad3ik5fk84v20x17g1y1v772j-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
 bash-static-5.1.16  700KiB         969.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 glibc-2.35  8.5MiB                  24.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 bash-minimal-5.1.16  588KiB          3.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 gcc-11.3.0-lib  4.8MiB               6.2MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 bash-minimal-5.1.16  589KiB         10.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libffi-3.4.4  60KiB                  645KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libgc-8.2.2  228KiB                  1.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libunistring-1.0  661KiB             8.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 pkg-config-0.29.2  209KiB            796KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 guile-3.0.9  8.1MiB                  7.1MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 guile-3.0.9-debug  7.8MiB            6.1MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
|Too many heap sections: Increase MAXHINCR or MAX_HEAP_SECTS
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/rhpsbclpjx462m63nzww1zl1zp3s7dm9-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"6489f97f4a999b9b5e9b1a16d51c905e0cde4cdf"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "1.4.0"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.