Subject: guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program '/gnu/store/pdy4cif4zsdyf27d59iqxynf79x43aap-compute-guix-derivation'

From: Kirill Afonshin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 17:38:29 +0400

guix pull
hint: Consider installing the `glibc-locales' package and defining 
`GUIX_LOCPATH', along these lines:

      guix install glibc-locales
      export GUIX_LOCPATH="$HOME/.guix-profile/lib/locale"

See the "Application Setup" section in the manual, for more info.

Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at 
'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to 3bd8d23 (36 new 
commits)...
Building from this channel:
   guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git   3bd8d23
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'... 
100.0%
building 
/gnu/store/0sm5i3wyi9g13iac1r3cvp1f3543pdg6-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
Computing Guix derivation for 'x86_64-linux'... |guix pull: error: You 
found a bug: the program 
'/gnu/store/pdy4cif4zsdyf27d59iqxynf79x43aap-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version: 
"3bd8d238aba718bf949691d0e37fa310e2cfc12a"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "c81ed0970007810a4662edbc3474f5afc656fe95"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.