Subject: [bug#70631] [PATCH 6/6] gnu: kubo: Unbundle "go-cidutil", "go-log" and "go-ipfs-util".

From: "Artyom V. Poptsov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 19:45:14 +0300

* gnu/packages/ipfs.scm (kubo) [source]: Delete "go-cidutil", "go-log",
  "go-ipfs-util" from bundled packages.
  [inputs]: Add go-github-com-ipfs-go-cidutil, go-github-com-ipfs-go-log,
  go-github-com-ipfs-go-log-v2, and go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipfs-util.

Change-Id: I3e49deb9572c6ac471210a392a52117fd0b9ce1a
---
 gnu/packages/ipfs.scm | 10 +++++++---
 1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm b/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
index faf390d19c..cd62e8c0cd 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
@@ -419,6 +419,9 @@ (define-public kubo
                              "vendor/github.com/gorilla"
                              "vendor/github.com/hashicorp"
                              "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-cid"
+                             "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-cidutil"
+                             "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-log"
+                             "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs-util"
                              "vendor/github.com/jackpal"
                              "vendor/github.com/jbenet"
                              "vendor/github.com/julienschmidt"
@@ -488,7 +491,7 @@ (define-public kubo
                   ;;go-github-com-ipfs-boxo
                   ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-block-format
                   go-github-com-ipfs-go-cid
-                  ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-cidutil
+                  go-github-com-ipfs-go-cidutil
                   ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-datastore
                   ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-detect-race
                   ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-ds-badger
@@ -501,8 +504,8 @@ (define-public kubo
                   ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipld-format
                   ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipld-git
                   ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipld-legacy
-                  ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-log
-                  ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-log-v2
+                  go-github-com-ipfs-go-log
+                  go-github-com-ipfs-go-log-v2
                   ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-metrics-interface
                   ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-metrics-prometheus
                   ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-unixfsnode
@@ -527,6 +530,7 @@ (define-public kubo
                   ;;go-github-com-libp2p-go-libp2p-routing-helpers
                   ;;go-github-com-libp2p-go-libp2p-testing
                   ;;go-github-com-libp2p-go-socket-activation
+                  go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipfs-util
                   go-github-com-mitchellh-go-homedir
                   go-github-com-multiformats-go-multiaddr-0.12
                   go-github-com-multiformats-go-multiaddr-dns
-- 
2.41.0