Subject: bug#70607: closed (Re: bug#70607: [PATCH] Allow multiple preview preprocessors)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 04 May 2024 19:58:02 +0000

Your bug report

#70607: [PATCH] Allow multiple preview preprocessors

which was filed against the auctex package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
70607: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=70607
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#70607: [PATCH] Allow multiple preview preprocessors
From: Arash Esbati <[email-masked]>
To: Paul Nelson <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 May 2024 21:56:51 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Paul Nelson <[email-masked]> writes:

> I have more than one package in mind that could use the preview-region
> preprocessor introduced in 49c9feb133e38a34d4eacbce248bc46e5c315715
> (bug#70295).  It seemed best to address this now with the attached
> patch, so as to avoid later version mismatch issues.

Thanks, installed, and closing.

Best, Arash

Subject: [PATCH] Allow multiple preview preprocessors
From: Paul Nelson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 15:10:24 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I have more than one package in mind that could use the preview-region
preprocessor introduced in 49c9feb133e38a34d4eacbce248bc46e5c315715
(bug#70295).  It seemed best to address this now with the attached
patch, so as to avoid later version mismatch issues.

Thanks, best,

Paul