Subject: 24.0.50; bitmap in toolbar of *unsent mail* buffer defective in NS variant

From: Peter Dyballa <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 22:20:52 +0200

Hello!

This is how the right edge of the toolbar looks like:

In the shell from which I launched NS Emacs (with -Q) I can see:

	2010-09-17 20:34:24.275 Emacs[33424:10b] Invalid image for toolbar item

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (powerpc-apple-darwin9.8.0, NS apple- 
appkit-949.54)
  of 2010-09-17 on Latsche.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.949
configured using `configure  '--without-sound' '--without-dbus' '-- 
without-pop' '--without-gconf' '--with-ns' '--x-libraries=/usr/X11/ 
lib' '--x-includes=/usr/X11/include' '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/ 
Application Support/Emacs/calendar24:/Library/Application Support/ 
Emacs' 'CFLAGS=-g -H -pipe -fPIC -fno-common -mcpu=7450 -mtune=7450 - 
faltivec -fast' 'CPPFLAGS=' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-dead_strip_dylibs'  
'CC=gcc-4.2' 'CPP=cpp-4.2' 'PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/sw/lib/pango-ft219/lib/ 
pkgconfig:/sw/lib/xft2/lib/pkgconfig:/sw/lib/fontconfig2/lib/ 
pkgconfig:/sw/lib/freetype219/lib/pkgconfig:/sw/lib/pkgconfig:/sw/ 
share/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/X11/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/X11/ 
share/pkgconfig''

Important settings:
   value of $LC_ALL: nil
   value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
   value of $LC_CTYPE: de_DE.UTF-8
   value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
   value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
   value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
   value of $LC_TIME: nil
   value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
   value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
   default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: nXML

Minor modes in effect:
   image-minor-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   tool-bar-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t
   view-mode: t

Recent input:
<help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> C-x d C-a <right>
<right> C-k L i b <tab> t e x <tab> <down-mouse-1>
<mouse-1> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-2> A r <tab> <return>
C-s . p n g C-s C-s <return> <next> <down> <down> <down>
<down> <help-echo> <down-mouse-1> <mouse-1> <down>
<down> v q <down> v q <down> <down> v q <down> <down>
v <menu-bar> <help-menu> <send-emacs-bug-report>

Recent messages:
Type C-c C-c to view the image as text.
Not using View mode because the major mode is special
Type C-c C-c to view the image as text.
Not using View mode because the major mode is special
Using vacuous schema
Type C-c C-c to view the image as an image.
Cannot display image: (Invalid image type `svg')
View mode: type C-h for help, h for commands, q to quit.
Error during redisplay: (error Stack overflow in regexp matcher)
Internal error in rng-validate-mode triggered at buffer position 308.  
Stack overflow in regexp matcher

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-util mail-extr message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader emacsbug
nxml-uchnm rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns
nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph nxml-enc xmltok
image-mode multi-isearch dired-aux help-mode view dired regexp-opt
tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win easymenu
tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mldrag mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev loaddefs button
minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties overlay md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty emacs)

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

Atheism is a non prophet organization.