Subject: [bug#70584] [PATCH v3] gnu: Add emacs-llm.

From: Roman Scherer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 12:40:02 +0200

* gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm (emacs-llm): New variable.

Change-Id: Ie89eac7a4f0a31245b6d826ae9885a7092528ced
---
 gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm | 21 +++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 21 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
index 491084088f..2363ac5931 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
@@ -1606,6 +1606,27 @@ (define-public emacs-libgit
 libgit2 bindings for Emacs, intended to boost the performance of Magit.")
       (license license:gpl2+))))
 
+(define-public emacs-llm
+  (package
+    (name "emacs-llm")
+    (version "0.13.0")
+    (source (origin
+              (method git-fetch)
+              (uri (git-reference
+                    (url "https://github.com/ahyatt/llm")
+                    (commit version)))
+              (file-name (git-file-name name version))
+              (sha256 (base32
+                       "1q7djz4zx1br4d3g46f1m5cbxwl050qjmsm2cy7zcww64rrkcj0l"))))
+    (build-system emacs-build-system)
+    (home-page "https://github.com/ahyatt/llm")
+    (synopsis "Emacs library abstracting Large Language Model capabilities.")
+    (description
+     "This package provides interfaces to abstract various @acronym{LLM, large
+language model}s out in the world.  To respect user freedom, it will warn you
+before interacting with non-free LLMs.")
+    (license license:gpl3+)))
+
 (define-public emacs-magit
     ;; Use this unreleased commit to benefit from a recent improvements with
     ;; regard to adding git trailers such as "Reviewed-by".

base-commit: 259372b7a95e3fea75a9ce1127a904e3f1ea3591
prerequisite-patch-id: 3aa85132e5839b481ffff916b126a68160b6d517
prerequisite-patch-id: 4a01b0be86843a874524dc76ce0e270f3866db17
prerequisite-patch-id: 46ed1ec06e74a4594258f2dadedfd4bf9af9aa7f
prerequisite-patch-id: d866f9fe53477ec218e545528dba7d6bb3b255a4
prerequisite-patch-id: 98620a670467ac0cde113b4f8c9b51bc6b183de6
prerequisite-patch-id: c8844ba35968b5be756af2f906319f7f9569dc52
prerequisite-patch-id: e168958b168d9b68c5cb85e7ecf1c0d55c303afc
prerequisite-patch-id: 518d45f91cc97dd4da3656889420a902130fa849
prerequisite-patch-id: 1104b4fdc3ddb7633d2bee4f68cb70d6c8961243
prerequisite-patch-id: 5cb5081aefcfd465769f508a7e0beaff2b4e339e
prerequisite-patch-id: 14af9262fcd071dd89e7b5ea33f3c5ca7ef97333
prerequisite-patch-id: 79ff13b50e217e6fc18dd1a2c3fcc56aad69d9c7
prerequisite-patch-id: f294eb85e37c3409b9bd3349d3d265df4baaf9bc
prerequisite-patch-id: 4d61a1aafe2dab7537985b409f3d81336f311152
prerequisite-patch-id: a811686652c8b1fdd929e3cb986ea43c4becb19a
prerequisite-patch-id: 5c9e78c74b1f60f7d379a037049ce330b8c0468c
prerequisite-patch-id: aba438a3c32ef44149bbc749c1e0b89d00006b3e
prerequisite-patch-id: 21d37eeee8320470cec82915f2b30f83e6dd18ed
prerequisite-patch-id: 3d1c34393f189e614a2c378bee44644140b635a3
prerequisite-patch-id: 61be8544610f7c50d05e8778625f0b70c538855e
prerequisite-patch-id: 54f4b100e5bbc4844c36ed13a22e65e31f590fe7
prerequisite-patch-id: 584942123d1938f1e9a15c53ada37e4ec0e24e43
prerequisite-patch-id: 8828ab53b932a87c83dc52f31edd4003b1252a15
prerequisite-patch-id: 6b335011cbe604b5f0f821ba1e2f7ea9c4351fa8
prerequisite-patch-id: 07a83691df11d443730075dea777f0bc6e1e4870
prerequisite-patch-id: 4cd04f444d7e8955a27c8ecfd20040d07f9bb526
prerequisite-patch-id: f923481dd713dfd0377a5d0c347a065724461e87
prerequisite-patch-id: edfae670d288017e795303f0f5fe9e6215e2681e
prerequisite-patch-id: a9f93c81e4ebe5ab41b8ea5b83601823fd3ba9d9
prerequisite-patch-id: eee15905a9347b252aa48c586e49101ad56e0190
prerequisite-patch-id: 49f3593e2b4e80f592414b53db0fb3b6b49210f3
prerequisite-patch-id: cf3a9ac719635ec7c569cd46faf264cfe9906066
prerequisite-patch-id: 8cd583418f41d9264c38913516ee4302cf0c5bbf
prerequisite-patch-id: 3bd0cab80740e6675f6ce68e76c7c538799f0615
prerequisite-patch-id: 50031a671ba6e9209419d67a60a9858672daaa95
prerequisite-patch-id: 59c19fe24642ac4c7cbb5271144dadbb6a1da5b3
prerequisite-patch-id: bc9890b1ea0cc1a1820db8adb20ce0d3f69c65ef
prerequisite-patch-id: 455921dbaa6babc3a0f666eff8be41973ba1dad5
prerequisite-patch-id: 0313a539006bf29b874c38bdbbd2101fdca165e6
prerequisite-patch-id: 34474fa9515e3b58bb013dddaefadd603eed6580
prerequisite-patch-id: 9f9eade6488af2c7c721a083c1b43e5ff380c5df
prerequisite-patch-id: a8c7f8bef8bb84465d8cd23f145e5c852543ed77
prerequisite-patch-id: 2a74bc27dc1fb91ea1bd63ee26b329df95024d5c
prerequisite-patch-id: 7bd0e41c6ec497988254f2716ac1592a8ae877cb
prerequisite-patch-id: 482e16e3edd3dc9cd410c99ca249c39b7045579c
prerequisite-patch-id: 7af864749b5b3dcd95857458e16a05578058cce9
prerequisite-patch-id: be6e3d44f3aeef775c8fd7d28018ca8d040c7211
prerequisite-patch-id: 22b46db06997790673cc2a4e46088601e0bcbb7b
prerequisite-patch-id: 486f01866a970602770102d2590fc91bd8543083
prerequisite-patch-id: 621cff04a028b64cded3e992fd06bc87733c736b
prerequisite-patch-id: 9c008f363502f03bf0864898b403c580f2c6616c
prerequisite-patch-id: d6198e046aa36442ebebbea2cbff10b7fd276b2b
prerequisite-patch-id: 76c6bff705b5302dfabb52c6f409436a5c0f9af5
prerequisite-patch-id: 2b41cef8760328215f05f07782fd8659769d2e9a
prerequisite-patch-id: d3b7efbe024279f6e148539c1170c66563d6e341
prerequisite-patch-id: 5fea90ed6ddc5023823802d5dbb01c3b437eac18
prerequisite-patch-id: fd00b5ed1ead79c6afcf08d330e8856a7d61a8e3
prerequisite-patch-id: ba7bec51f97da0056a426ecec40f6cd98e129854
prerequisite-patch-id: 2fe2b524460feb80494ebcbef3830747bc6f124c
prerequisite-patch-id: db096c410b6bf7e2b44d63562b689a3c11b884a9
prerequisite-patch-id: d686b084956eb8e114e16b61a2dbed3840d8fabd
prerequisite-patch-id: dfd4128d9ddbd76f1174ab92746987b0d11c8c03
prerequisite-patch-id: ab24f03d4e79f3a84e76d7b41bd3e151b4c74555
prerequisite-patch-id: 84d67878016ad98c587afc64fbc241a83f4224b2
prerequisite-patch-id: 3a1c3542998f2489923c08875ffbddc69230f018
prerequisite-patch-id: 2280fdc9b7559c858919a98bd454ac9f2644f63a
prerequisite-patch-id: 4f3aaa8ff2638b505237aa05bbe508bd6eb9f149
prerequisite-patch-id: 5505d3f99e4f41926e62b1caabd99e0cb2c6fe7e
prerequisite-patch-id: 21709f1679ca83c7c99d8cb6d391236e40561ffe
prerequisite-patch-id: 0a7aa017d15dd9888c4c903003abd28b79971f34
prerequisite-patch-id: d49bb728156256c7cc27e2063693bd55e67c351c
prerequisite-patch-id: 23d3dd9849a2f28c229b8a611a1f8861528c04c9
prerequisite-patch-id: 4fd1c465e6bf5e606fc7bb1b9e00bf01053cc11e
prerequisite-patch-id: 5ea7d6802c4ef2abf7f12b7d61f3df3ba39f8989
prerequisite-patch-id: 7dc520c358c10211da55318e5a0c77d36f89eb8a
prerequisite-patch-id: 36f23340273867179da7192209ab8324998602db
prerequisite-patch-id: d710b46236dafc2e45ff00f9d70231eb52d5f84e
prerequisite-patch-id: c3515efedad71c2ad085852b46eb3cd1653331a4
prerequisite-patch-id: db7d33142da39d52d128dfdffc1a81342ec4f4fb
prerequisite-patch-id: dcc241e6fde5a82ed49d7285634d582476381065
prerequisite-patch-id: b95775edee186891b2e88ada0427b8ba6dc9760c
prerequisite-patch-id: e49bcbf1a39cce4644264baed7e07d465516f756
prerequisite-patch-id: 9d6431b8c7506dfe370b56a4803aa998a5844f7e
prerequisite-patch-id: 51ef4e2f114a0da97365e8c4f6ffb7b99378009c
prerequisite-patch-id: ea4a2f0a06c452f83245895c776e34da9944cf99
prerequisite-patch-id: 45ed77a8725c0f82bf844f919f69175c50303e5d
prerequisite-patch-id: 7e404019f5a4dc08deba30ce691cd38ead208cc2
prerequisite-patch-id: 1dc4d9b4fa21413aa9f47638860c0747f66422c0
prerequisite-patch-id: 0968209713ff0c407a37d01afdd4e59cbe6678a9
prerequisite-patch-id: c64ca9632f121093329c0f9435c90e4e3e7649e8
prerequisite-patch-id: 30d3c4d7aab27125cf26b455ce166c940d7dc971
prerequisite-patch-id: 6d6cc6fbb69f8194414b96c01cc7aee83c456012
prerequisite-patch-id: 159b1471402ca64106161345a505edac937ab280
prerequisite-patch-id: abcc973417832255ab37e5434df33f16ec745a4c
prerequisite-patch-id: a37e0f657d6de4a06396c4210d3de98732f3cc01
prerequisite-patch-id: 7f90c50bcc57dbfb9f6963914fff3069894e7297
prerequisite-patch-id: 05b56aef1d2b4ef9e3d8f377b8313db18b2f1731
prerequisite-patch-id: 6831ffa290018cd5fc2d9a33aba281fd59e88a17
prerequisite-patch-id: 293420d35d75f5290ff872fcc445bdc36671fde4
prerequisite-patch-id: bab9525416b3e6b891b5b50a90a4bb7f62c84976
prerequisite-patch-id: d58cf81d120e0101f5d1a86b24285bb99f43d9c1
prerequisite-patch-id: f2314f2ccc886dfe36b7af3074e761ad7f96a582
prerequisite-patch-id: b6b4c6771ea2ebbd0a20fb9683a17e73da94daa3
prerequisite-patch-id: 9027ef988234a9ba0be5ef1ecfc667543676ab18
prerequisite-patch-id: 7a8c2aeb256e24df4969f39dc667f6400f5aa244
prerequisite-patch-id: cca4cd1a1bfd229c40fdabb8fc184f2ebd1f5d84
prerequisite-patch-id: 81c0e8780fe891af23d73092de8d0335ca1b9b04
prerequisite-patch-id: 92264ed4948e3332c57206c762df4c1bf4f74a75
prerequisite-patch-id: 20772fe261c6d01d2fe634cb9b5a771314b687ef
prerequisite-patch-id: d3370da91ef4e3cb39a06c1ad504df9d9d665064
prerequisite-patch-id: 8fc00a5e20b2ee66c4dd27b076d7aed721a79271
prerequisite-patch-id: 9b121ad916876f299f87016dbdd78cb026a47f8d
prerequisite-patch-id: 7a10a955d06b6f386f4efd6c47b1ed81ade0fe1b
prerequisite-patch-id: 4360b4cdfb46067ebe5af8f367550d8720705986
prerequisite-patch-id: d4dabe4d516b0ee921bc61e53f51bcd0e44f637f
prerequisite-patch-id: 12c16e68be3f4de0fe97e72a2bfe12afcaf9b282
prerequisite-patch-id: cd72befa764cf5206e5fe490d5fe284fe35bf86a
prerequisite-patch-id: d096999f294b6d8f0a6c5ed618e06428f92f68bd
prerequisite-patch-id: d9b9f10d05b18b139fd9edcd05c40f939ef346b4
prerequisite-patch-id: d2fd741f004a3dca070d510fd4edfe49160734fc
prerequisite-patch-id: 925409d7e8a70e4013f6d5a67183af984a1fcb54
prerequisite-patch-id: a15d5d0c222918d431b6133eeec35b691d86ac91
prerequisite-patch-id: d3401894662b933018327a15c1015c8078e4a3ff
prerequisite-patch-id: 8f61e8f90366de5b15d49ea32fd03e5519a54a25
prerequisite-patch-id: 34d97af463c82d21b23df95eb47aa5d417ce8224
prerequisite-patch-id: 8c86e236be6fce1ed64e50a991a7a9697dfb20e8
prerequisite-patch-id: 0b47aea150ff6f7383912d477d11bb24b34392c5
prerequisite-patch-id: fb92cc6e66490611bf64a2aebc658b35759d8d27
prerequisite-patch-id: ad0314969a3ce29f00b61bd60c4f038f1cf026ab
prerequisite-patch-id: 1887e75a55f7e2d24ade4ce13a47fe91a9c311e8
prerequisite-patch-id: 2fd67e69fa0a58461774f8c8bc8e515e39d99e4a
prerequisite-patch-id: feea1144b8ee7fbeb8bbd57ff2207922617dfa51
prerequisite-patch-id: 0e59513dff0ec61a1de5902ab65b3bae565120c1
prerequisite-patch-id: 8f8a9ea0ac0122bcfeab6179dc1b37f90412630b
prerequisite-patch-id: be777a8042edc59754c2699c594a2fdb945586b0
prerequisite-patch-id: faf0dffe2e8b379794216e1342ce2afd67a32286
prerequisite-patch-id: 0813ecb88b167ccff6dbea80845be43a2604a31a
prerequisite-patch-id: d57d3d27536563e326a7493181478ee6838f4b04
prerequisite-patch-id: 5df611b99798738b5490a029259e28d34a747db9
prerequisite-patch-id: ee8bc1c990b1e6b8ff2034754ec4eb73262036a5
prerequisite-patch-id: a29d2faac6abeceb266c7253bd580af0f312f1f0
prerequisite-patch-id: 78899c8397c2a78ef0d2120db874bcd7b9d73b6b
prerequisite-patch-id: 0e7929b2938b94b7d39fbca92af269957fe0a09b
prerequisite-patch-id: 0a389ec381b9516228b68f7becc8d4a8fda7bd4c
prerequisite-patch-id: 312fd3d586f08c6d4b1c9fdc5a7a32aa4158a1b8
prerequisite-patch-id: efd5074ac2f9702640e2d986bdd3f244b1ee7c70
prerequisite-patch-id: 1341137eaa54bb2da0e817c098fcf34e4f9e6fe1
prerequisite-patch-id: fe19c86128374fc4f9846aac4e62d6ef444f98c2
prerequisite-patch-id: ffb22b1e20570ec46ffc9970d895c94fe55191a3
prerequisite-patch-id: 510ebd1b04f2cd4fb8fe6f10d4c364d978ff8881
prerequisite-patch-id: f58b64ab53f3eedcce8be4d64d186392de84b289
prerequisite-patch-id: 9ef31ae0b49df78359aeb349917a81652dfb3875
prerequisite-patch-id: 879fc36051ba9670fe1fb8e04e6231373f12f507
prerequisite-patch-id: b49c7abf3003fa26a0c077eb479ebff8fa2faa9f
prerequisite-patch-id: 16544a39d6b4c53f1adb442be0ca06882f00ca9b
prerequisite-patch-id: b8a02c9194f34def19396b10a2a6b3d8f5ba5c23
prerequisite-patch-id: c0183d0bf850f389a11ecd315e065f9d2f3be51f
prerequisite-patch-id: fe7bbcf72f364ac73352a2d737d583adff3e7126
prerequisite-patch-id: 478c9f227428855792943a95b1740a055d31838c
prerequisite-patch-id: b0acfb18afc0bad27ba1f1d73b67fb3885eb9927
prerequisite-patch-id: 6361308773e7f294e5a3a1a37cadb22d2eee7475
prerequisite-patch-id: 8d2f8fb40e8ffed16307702a5b846a70594cf8d2
prerequisite-patch-id: a00bfceb4e803308b510fc0c3a209751413221bd
prerequisite-patch-id: 91a030cc51f57d2ae28121b7c188dba041ec7977
prerequisite-patch-id: ce8ac99dfeab39d788c2e5bf534521fc566d30b6
prerequisite-patch-id: c11fb21a302b1fd653a30548f66ff936e692bdc3
prerequisite-patch-id: 8ef3a1efffff2e613e2dc87f60a60ee791c4e64d
prerequisite-patch-id: 53ec325fdd29cf304e8a7dfea8110646d331b246
prerequisite-patch-id: 3c3d473da2a1c9b7c9b0f0cd6793e298882529d7
prerequisite-patch-id: 15977dd8f450c5efcc5c9deeadce27f7c0c7caa9
prerequisite-patch-id: 7de1bfb20a296c2aa5ea9fa0a8e4fb409aef0f1f
prerequisite-patch-id: 3733031794c962cb1d1a7230c77e7326c3c0f77b
prerequisite-patch-id: fec2b9e4e79544cc9572844a375b2f34c5868aba
prerequisite-patch-id: 0eda093e8264633060e313498db9c0edd1de25d1
prerequisite-patch-id: 9b2bdec424d6f09336e1e396bafaa8066b78ac4b
prerequisite-patch-id: 824a22da6d29fe8d72efe02518138d07b1dadb94
prerequisite-patch-id: 8fd1966b06104f046f6632c8a1b37c69df9d8227
prerequisite-patch-id: 68ae3b2c41ad30cb9667716815d4c54873dcea76
-- 
2.41.0