Subject: [bug#70584] [PATCH] gnu: Add emacs-llm.

From: Roman Scherer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 09:20:55 +0200

Hi Liliana,

I sent a v2 of the patch for the emacs-llm package. I now changed the
description of the package. I hope it does not contain anything what you
refered to as ad speak.

If it still does not fit your needs, please change it to your liking or
suggest something better.

Thanks, Roman.

Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]> writes:

> Am Samstag, dem 27.04.2024 um 01:05 +0200 schrieb Roman Scherer:
>> Hi Liliana,
>> could you please provide more constructive feedback and suggest what
>> the description should say? I took the description from the README of
>> the package. I'm here to make Guix better. If you don't want this
>> package that is also fine, then I keep it in my own channel.
>> Roman.
> I don't have any concrete suggestions here, but for comparison, ellama
> looks fine.  The packages probably do different things, hence the two
> of them but it should be possible to write about this one based on its
> technical merits without resorting to ad speak.
>
> HTH