Subject: Re: [bug#70584] [PATCH] gnu: Add emacs-llm.

From: Roman Scherer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 01:05:10 +0200

Hi Liliana,
could you please provide more constructive feedback and suggest what the
description should say? I took the description from the README of the
package. I'm here to make Guix better. If you don't want this package that
is also fine, then I keep it in my own channel.
Roman.

On Sat, Apr 27, 2024, 00:46 Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Am Samstag, dem 27.04.2024 um 00:35 +0200 schrieb Roman Scherer:
> > Hi Liliana,
> > I'm not sure if I understand your message. Do you say Guix does not
> > want to package this?
> > This is a package you can use with Ollama and is packaged on GNU ELPA
> > as well.
> > Greetings, Roman.
> I'm not aware of the quality control procedures at ELPA, but if you
> copied that bit from the description, they might have overlooked some
> README nastiness.
>
> As far as the functionality is concerned, by all means add it, but we
> have principles here, even if they permit calling out to dubious APIs.
>
> Cheers
>