Subject: issues.guix.gnu.org considers a trailing period as part of a hyperlink

From: Richard Sent <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 17:07:10 -0400

Hi Guix!

Not sure where to report this, but when issues.guix.gnu.org creates a
hyperlink, it will include trailing periods.

Like https://www.example.com.

Or as seen in https://issues.guix.gnu.org/70542. (If for whatever reason
the error refuses to reproduce here, that issue does actually have an
example.)

This behavior does not match the behavior of the mailing list archives
(See the issues.guix.info link at
https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2019-05/msg00083.html)
or the Debbugs UI. (See
https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=70542)

Thanks!

-- 
Take it easy,
Richard Sent
Making my computer weirder one commit at a time.