Subject: [bug#70542] [PATCH v3 0/3] Improve Shepherd service support for networked file systems

From: Richard Sent <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2024 19:26:15 -0400

Hi all,

Since there hasn't been any discussion on this patch and it fell off QA
recently, I figured I'd resubmit with a small change.

file-system-requirements was changed to file-system-shepherd-requirements to
be more consistent with other services.

I still feel like shepherd-requirements shouldn't be merged with dependencies
due to functional differences, but if there's consensus otherwise I can change
it.

I believe all other feedback so far has been addressed. :)

Richard Sent (3):
  services: base: Add optional delayed mount of file-systems
  file-systems: Add host-to-ip nested function
  file-systems: Add support for mounting CIFS file systems

 doc/guix.texi               | 14 +++++++++
 gnu/build/file-systems.scm  | 60 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 gnu/machine/ssh.scm         |  3 +-
 gnu/services/base.scm       | 14 +++++++--
 gnu/system/file-systems.scm | 57 ++++++++++++++++++-----------------
 guix/scripts/system.scm     |  3 +-
 6 files changed, 113 insertions(+), 38 deletions(-)

base-commit: fba6896f625dcbeef112387fc90abe83acae1720
-- 
2.41.0