Subject: Re: bug#70538: [PATCH] Enchance and Beautify Emacs Windows NT Installer

From: Corwin Brust <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2024 11:32:13 -0500

Greetings Elijah.

I wanted to reach out because I'm going to be traveling for the next
several weeks - I didn't want to leave to without any word, at all.
Alas, I have been stimied in my attempts to make time to work on the
installer, including testing your patches and installing several
others that have built up.

I continue to think you are on the right track but unfortunately I
haven't been able to confirm this.  I've also been working with peers
on the Savannah team to resolve one issue where it is not currently
possible to request access to the Emacs project which is also still an
open issue.  I'm sorry I've not be able to make time to resolve these
before now.  I'll return from vacation in early July, although I'll be
slammed at work and likely will take some days to get back into the
swing of volunteer activities.

Sorry not to have a bright "it's installed, thanks" message to send by
now.  Thanks again for working on this.

Corwin
612-217-1742
612-695-4276 (signal)
[email-masked]

On Thu, Apr 25, 2024 at 10:08 AM Elijah G <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> I've updated the patch, now the checkbox for adding installation path to
> the path environment variable is unchecked by default according to bug#68160,
>  also the checkbox for adding desktop shortcut is unchecked by default,
> i made little modifications to images, also i've updated the commit title and
> changelog.