Subject: bug#7053: Reftex is fully broken

From: Alpár Jüttner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 11:41:27 +0200

Hi,

The reftex package seems completely broken in the dev. version.
Basically any reftex operation (e.g. table of contents, C-c =) freeze
the full emacs. It starts using 100% but doesn't react to any keystroke,
(including C-g), the menubar is frozen as well. The frame (X11 window)
is refreshed, but I cannot close it by clicking on the "close window".

It freezes even without using any explicit command: If I try to type
\ref{label:valami} into a buffer, then it will freeze at the next
character I press.

I use this version:

bzr log -r-1 -v
------------------------------------------------------------
revno: 101456
committer: Jan D <[email-masked]>
branch nick: trunk
timestamp: Fri 2010-09-17 11:04:35 +0200
message:
  Expose tool-bar pixel width to lisp and use it for speedbar (Bug#7048)
  
  * dframe.el (dframe-reposition-frame-emacs): Use tool-bar-pixel-width
  in calculating new frame position.  Add more space between new and
  parent on the left.
  
  * frame.c (Ftool_bar_pixel_width): New function to expose tool
  bar's pixel width to Lisp.
modified:
  lisp/ChangeLog
  lisp/dframe.el
  src/ChangeLog
  src/frame.c