Subject: bug#70503: [PATCH] Add function "TeX-master-output-file"

From: Ikumi Keita <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 23:13:17 +0900

Hi Paul,

>>>>> Paul Nelson <[email-masked]> writes:
> I think that a function as in the attached patch, which wraps the
> function TeX--master-output-dir introduced along with TeX-output-dir,
> would be a useful addition to the public-facing API.  For example, I
> would use it in both of the packages that I recently shared on the
> devel list (these would otherwise refer to the internal function
> TeX--master-output-dir).  Any other suggestions are welcome, of
> course.

The proposed function seems reasonable enough and I think AUCTeX can
accept it.

To Tassilo & Arash: I'm not sure the new workflow after the inclusion of
the main branch. Should I commit new changeset to main branch instead of
master branch now? And should I add an entry for NEWS.org, in addition
to commit message?

Regards,
Ikumi Keita
#StandWithUkraine #StopWarInUkraine
#Gaza #StopMassiveKilling #CeasefireNOW