Subject: bug#70503: [PATCH] Add function "TeX-master-output-file"

From: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2024 16:13:08 +0200

Arash Esbati <[email-masked]> writes:

>> So I confirmed my deletion with "git rm Makefile.in" in order to
>> resolve the conflict and commit and push the merge.
>
> Ah, this was not clear to me.  So on the main branch, I do "git rm
> Makefile.in" and that resolves the conflict, right?.  I will try that
> next time I add something to Makefile.in on master, thanks.

I think it won't bother you with this edit-delete conflict anymore but
we'll see.

>> So now a new ELPA-devel release should be triggered.  Feel free to
>> change the Version yourself in order to trigger a new ELPA release.
>
> My plan was to do that during this weekend once everything on ELPA-devel
> works.

Alright then.

Bye,
Tassilo