Subject: bug#70503: [PATCH] Add function "TeX-master-output-file"

From: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2024 10:04:34 +0200

Arash Esbati <[email-masked]> writes:

> Thanks, I updated NEWS.org and pushed.  Then I did:
>
> • $ git switch main
> • $ git merge origin/master and get the following:
>
> CONFLICT (modify/delete): Makefile.in deleted in HEAD and modified in
> origin/master.  Version origin/master of Makefile.in left in tree.
> Automatic merge failed; fix conflicts and then commit the result.
>
> @Tassilo: Please help ;-)

Well, you added style/amsrefs.el to Makefile.in in 61f8825c on master
but I've deleted Makefile.in on main since there we use GNUmakefile.
And in that, we simply use wildcards instead of enumerating all style
files.  So I confirmed my deletion with "git rm Makefile.in" in order to
resolve the conflict and commit and push the merge.

So now a new ELPA-devel release should be triggered.  Feel free to
change the Version yourself in order to trigger a new ELPA release.

Bye,
Tassilo