Subject: bug#70502: 30.0.50; Widget manual typos etc.

From: Stephen Berman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 11:39:41 +0200

On Mon, 22 Apr 2024 08:31:39 +0300 Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:

>> Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 21:42:59 +0200
>> From:  Stephen Berman via "Bug reports for GNU Emacs,
>>  the Swiss army knife of text editors" <[email-masked]>
>>
>> I've noticed a few typos, texinfo markup problems and omissions in two
>> nodes of the Widget manual.  The attached patch contains possible
>> corrections, which the rest of this post tries to justify.
>
> Everything you say is correct, and the patch is OK.  Thanks, feel free
> to install on the emacs-29 branch (assuming the same problems exist in
> this manual there as well).

Thanks, done as commit 2a533514929.  The only differences before that
between widget.texi in emacs-29 and master were the recent changes in
commit 91333dacfa1 on master (bug#70413).  Will those differences
prevent merging the new changes in emacs-29 to master?

Steve Berman