Subject: gnu: musescore: Propagate alsa-plugins pulseaudio to runtime.

From: Rovanion Luckey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 20:07:04 +0200

From 4ec4949c0b79b0e824298405abae649aa38d5bdb Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
Message-Id: <4ec4949[email-masked]>
From: Rovanion Luckey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 19:50:42 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] gnu: musescore: Propagate alsa-plugins pulseaudio to runtime.

In order for libasound_module_conf_pulse.so to be present at runtime of
MuseScore the alsa-plugins output "pulseaudio" must be present.

Playback of scores was not working, at least on a foreign distro like
Debian. When running on Debian, MuseScore complained that
libasound_module_conf_pulse.so was missing at startup. This patch was
tested on Debian 12 and fixed the issue.

* gnu/packages/music.scm (musescore): Propagate alsa-plugins pulseaudio to runtime

Change-Id: I4a0a73fbda84d4172d302f7f9beb79c5f0090d32
---
 gnu/packages/music.scm | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git gnu/packages/music.scm gnu/packages/music.scm
index ceac94a592..01ef8bd591 100644
--- gnu/packages/music.scm
+++ gnu/packages/music.scm
@@ -5261,6 +5261,7 @@ (define-public musescore
            qtsvg-5
            qtx11extras
            qtxmlpatterns))
+    (propagated-inputs (list `(,alsa-plugins "pulseaudio"))) ; For libasound_module_conf_pulse.so
     (synopsis "Music composition and notation software")
     (description
      "MuseScore is a music score typesetter.  Its main purpose is the creation

base-commit: dbc4587fb137313c6e4da4d4030d1ad4d166045a
prerequisite-patch-id: df8c0a15a915be9124d3e6beb111e5568bbca596
prerequisite-patch-id: f3d7142b87cdbed0966026e5a900e5eac9651065
prerequisite-patch-id: a643435eae7f9e9104fd3840da8a7c87073f03e8
prerequisite-patch-id: 86dfd1a8271a7fa8e7c4c54375376aece11a3410
prerequisite-patch-id: 366f09ce8acf58fdec5b9d417e2ca74d96f38273
prerequisite-patch-id: 27e536e4f66653ca46a8ead402a8f140658e3bbe
prerequisite-patch-id: f104daef9abaeebdcbe7afdf45fc60df24df724e
prerequisite-patch-id: bf63ee37d8a8231077b18ab70ec34ac626eccb3e
prerequisite-patch-id: c221df58d331a73400d34693e200a32626081139
prerequisite-patch-id: 01b6df15ed1c77ca43d953438a988b5894590fc8
prerequisite-patch-id: d93dfc511753e54c448aa6e3c78f738d34669175
prerequisite-patch-id: ee61f0cd80ecd856d754f5039e8a67e0438e2d47
prerequisite-patch-id: b5694fe9060395ee9afbe0a69d4c40a50aedf994
prerequisite-patch-id: ac9599b5887c8e3af3005d9bfe3b1a18fe25a9f4
prerequisite-patch-id: 3e713b03abf25cc015c33e810b179af1c0b42804
prerequisite-patch-id: ea1b16a9e2145e555e68d9c305282bc3b3d233af
prerequisite-patch-id: eb25c4618ee534e4ae37731ee3e6762f63c74154
prerequisite-patch-id: 340ec5a5437820803f6921f04c8dd4bd2b82907d
prerequisite-patch-id: c80dc65378c69d555a6aef6c33c8ba48450a44b5
prerequisite-patch-id: fa1f23e1340a3eeb9f347ed719b9b0fa0558fb3f
prerequisite-patch-id: a1eb5f0955b9988d3bfe3be8403c75999a1cae5f
prerequisite-patch-id: 2889be19c4a046760f2f608cefff987b11b65a31
prerequisite-patch-id: ea93b6662275aeec1e014a9bc9fe7a96f26ac600
prerequisite-patch-id: 177440a12b7c797d22f8bb1253db133d2fbad348
prerequisite-patch-id: 3a5189c1e8e4612ceb6f1b70cc3c83e39a977eb9
prerequisite-patch-id: 7ddfa796914f078615724949db7c1ac6c148d09f
prerequisite-patch-id: 3037b56c731bc0a62c6b4a2cfecbadc8ead38453
prerequisite-patch-id: 163581597c141e701fc8089a6337683abce82894
prerequisite-patch-id: f2f116d9fedadb3443bc61ff3824c479cda5fcf0
prerequisite-patch-id: 57807814fe98a68ffc68fb9ebdb92a7115959e0b
prerequisite-patch-id: 95f518cd6bd40014a2cb1b83f5af807b069a84cf
prerequisite-patch-id: 040ecf8f843498b7bcedac335cff1b84af17fad9
prerequisite-patch-id: 06b54c27f5ecd182574be222a50f592c5fb3fa4d
prerequisite-patch-id: 50f1bd0ac736d175116893d79869780070a2ea59
prerequisite-patch-id: 03be0e6d28cd6c11eaaf7b9784ba032fa72be4ff
prerequisite-patch-id: dce4ebc8c7dc26df87b1a91f676f660a87379c8a
prerequisite-patch-id: e3f21290baa6ec82b673387974ae2561caad7e64
prerequisite-patch-id: 15f266f43c1918cc8526406283af83369c4dc80e
prerequisite-patch-id: 78eedd30786c77e0e0a06f1d959ee9b687902d8f
prerequisite-patch-id: 3ad571d4975f17216c7ab008f3e81c5e038ec65b
prerequisite-patch-id: 8bcf03f489b2f139d277d0e46552ac0211b061b2
prerequisite-patch-id: 0e92576d6b767e75d64accf5b5d38eda08dae78e
prerequisite-patch-id: 3ce43bd28b9cf2a1deacf0176f9c01aab31eeec2
prerequisite-patch-id: 0b9e3d8055e69ed695748af61af735a7587d69bd
prerequisite-patch-id: 28ad081678ca6ee7e11567b0ac28a94c4ab5b200
prerequisite-patch-id: fa3e3c75f3efead68e1a0fbfb5c70596601d153c
prerequisite-patch-id: 4e20d314513ae78db14149e8a654a6a6541f5c78
prerequisite-patch-id: 9c304666817d90ec97df99889346f5ccd3ccae21
prerequisite-patch-id: 7139c395f3e82343ee8748b293095f3b69a15a5a
prerequisite-patch-id: 85df6de2fc0c1c02144977863f8fa4988368e8a4
prerequisite-patch-id: 85e9b36791b321e5658a1031b5953e5987607977
prerequisite-patch-id: 9c100baaf716d2a48407b770dd5a399fb673499f
prerequisite-patch-id: fe5886ee9dff0155ea6c547bc4289b4e1b49a393
prerequisite-patch-id: 1d523bbcba696a295b1bbf139a2a4044dd94f8d3
prerequisite-patch-id: 6183d199c58355eea1a85e1f1fe51f2f5fe44f65
prerequisite-patch-id: 58d275ee443d307440a47e8f9fae96557d2a4dde
prerequisite-patch-id: f5a40ba1855745f8c53bba38e7ddb49c3f58ec96
prerequisite-patch-id: d0963c092848f817520f2b2491f330dc9c72749b
prerequisite-patch-id: 44b1f37dde0e7c1a96454baadfdf7cf2015781e6
prerequisite-patch-id: afcb76fb24b148ce39e3f5b2196c8c2776410e28
prerequisite-patch-id: 40bf60a84f877f182ee3df51e717427c09aa23a6
prerequisite-patch-id: 3e4d056c2a1b3331197477d0b8b7b11ab179477f
prerequisite-patch-id: 9bf5f65139ed6f1f55ba0ce7f146e871aa30bd48
prerequisite-patch-id: 75585d3dcdb8754336eabae5a7e7ae3dda8bcde0
prerequisite-patch-id: 7313c3f1fd314acb9ffd5f4f78ce793e573374e0
prerequisite-patch-id: e770dc3c47db7062e04291747ae7cab2162c4ccd
prerequisite-patch-id: 158d4472dce53953820df5f64298cc7ea8aaeb93
prerequisite-patch-id: bbad01a02360a13b006637fbc83de0b1951c90ea
prerequisite-patch-id: ed649730f14de38322c1e53f62eee1bc08c1af72
prerequisite-patch-id: 5203ba17df8cf95d99b2a437857d8c5e29809ddd
prerequisite-patch-id: a0c45887a92f144349710bdd78546e145b40150b
prerequisite-patch-id: 0f57abb5ef5a0f5103dd5ca69a21df7a2e927947
prerequisite-patch-id: e106d6b4de349a347c8342e7cb96bcccd6eedfd0
prerequisite-patch-id: 7459a8a7e50182da420f1cd461851a072053960b
prerequisite-patch-id: d7ef76cb0448343cda7c4e448051907d7402c48e
prerequisite-patch-id: 9b90b43d57b8a3092fb3130c2fcf6dd514ded944
prerequisite-patch-id: 6337586ae06f5c502a03a7aed2bb88bc3b12148f
prerequisite-patch-id: 80c64f3e0bfbdcd48b26ca5f0a8a712eb9ca4eff
prerequisite-patch-id: 0970481a33bf7d1c89ceeb1912728d97acd7b0f0
prerequisite-patch-id: 36ff1d86a02125704a8bf98cd67030d56c397f73
prerequisite-patch-id: ff8d2442fd72c8ff957e39916424b41074036fe4
prerequisite-patch-id: fe5b4044ca3e6ac1275190f62df7e9f1d685f012
prerequisite-patch-id: 77e1f6790e84456ace567a815f7515dd13d89a19
prerequisite-patch-id: 468ce99255caac9f8ff7f6696eac5db649b4a5ef
prerequisite-patch-id: dd90cc3146d4bc36ed59da3d6d4a83419dbf23d2
prerequisite-patch-id: 29c0bd4a7bc7c7d245f64e9babd04e8213adf8f4
prerequisite-patch-id: 3e95b1188096855d182c3a9be9b059d6c1391439
prerequisite-patch-id: 5120d50b3bb9da221117b9dc8578fe417070525c
prerequisite-patch-id: f77d1558ca9d09bc3e4d3026f08a86565305dcda
prerequisite-patch-id: 69d85f41ad611cd70067089a9c006470f14a61ea
prerequisite-patch-id: 7874389bb62b57c41a50a795092a5104662a6fbf
prerequisite-patch-id: 8b96e90cbe0837c2b5a5fcff3b115121208db735
prerequisite-patch-id: 5af7e2e83c31cd24a3943aab2fee3449b28d84a2
prerequisite-patch-id: 24a615d33fa7eb855971bae86721d526a2b386bb
prerequisite-patch-id: b8e1df0e4a9aceebd6d39d35b23363f3b2749472
prerequisite-patch-id: d618d6aae576c901b4b62e1d88b88c8851710b4d
prerequisite-patch-id: 1e9fe7bfa756f003c3c22a2ef218d0c101fda496
prerequisite-patch-id: 248efb86777bc49d4b2a35e4e42af6efe8d97680
prerequisite-patch-id: 3fb1f2277128639fa8112f85a3b39326c1ec111e
prerequisite-patch-id: 2e25287dff3659f87065c6411f5d735b2aee5ccb
prerequisite-patch-id: 68a1a18f74d2101d7691d4e4d7d6467206970b2e
prerequisite-patch-id: 23a7a15fe0dfe3e79aa48a882969b53fdaf20e33
prerequisite-patch-id: e5bdac84bfed367d0d3ecae95fcd5520e62b55df
prerequisite-patch-id: 4b978a78df46b8e3eaeafe6b3ba93826970f6b04
prerequisite-patch-id: 1fdec65aaa5e92a9ed7f734945bb05a640542675
prerequisite-patch-id: b80e3a5ff6c245d4194318b580fd3c4b740de85c
prerequisite-patch-id: a0b7c89ab6f43d3d174a14caf34f8578158f3cfd
prerequisite-patch-id: 5422841879a7c4b75e0a8e18c944134ca22ddf5e
prerequisite-patch-id: 6fbafe811c671ca492a3e32f65a1f39b81f880fb
prerequisite-patch-id: 2077885847e16c050fdd1a972442c6042f6847da
prerequisite-patch-id: e8aaa94ac8ae036edec3815a3e21b7164cfb6479
prerequisite-patch-id: 85f3fd5db7bdf8adfe63eff487a05dcd154c45a8
prerequisite-patch-id: 609cf2444ecc955f1ba6704aad4fbd62d26577b8
prerequisite-patch-id: 837b15f13e89ed7362e96f1d226c20e85b0795b1
prerequisite-patch-id: 8edba39d60d909a46c567dc03b48165383b0312c
prerequisite-patch-id: 20bc728caeb99024f8e9eb5931efa90a34a88fa3
prerequisite-patch-id: e26e07bf1fe396b42db96e2b0f605e84174b9524
prerequisite-patch-id: eb864794fcb1f52e180193c7d71f1a4721995f99
prerequisite-patch-id: 0f8bfdc8fc8c6e167f8eb9454752be986a430dec
prerequisite-patch-id: af8b363fb8c68f02fd059e957406082258adbf8d
prerequisite-patch-id: 32bb96b8b8296d43091ed04719a4199938d72ad6
prerequisite-patch-id: 079c8d87db5682c6ea9c99d9fd124d18165fbd00
prerequisite-patch-id: 439827bb6b01a672049f3f63e0160808edeae79d
prerequisite-patch-id: 19e0a0ffe5ccd0e5b5031c2519dfa2c1b829e54b
prerequisite-patch-id: ac22cf15af42423e38f4934989f28fcc4e895e24
prerequisite-patch-id: a2a315aecf69d466c4505e35875f705bc020a3fe
prerequisite-patch-id: 86143961251cd5d7d1d730192b6c501d8e0fc488
prerequisite-patch-id: 2f14cc8170cef220a152b7f5bbd75cda49cf25ca
prerequisite-patch-id: 91d1aaf2a83b78b3e06b6f8e533b479f7ee79899
prerequisite-patch-id: 39a0d57103d63f9f41322abdfa49dee197412aca
prerequisite-patch-id: c801cf29353a71b2fc4ce87aa7c7acc91b2e9696
prerequisite-patch-id: 1d242e691681639cae85b2c8c7ab05e42b004845
prerequisite-patch-id: 12a0451c1d664c33aadce4da17bdd4c5dd7ae3dc
prerequisite-patch-id: 2a2f9733d5c3912bdd43202753336ae388e3f51e
prerequisite-patch-id: f805e759dfd847d0367365a03a539b234ab1f240
prerequisite-patch-id: 887fdfc06c50dbc1c80005bb6db48e292b525a88
-- 
2.39.2