Subject: [PATCH 11/14] gnu: font-orbitron: Split outputs.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 18:28:45 +0800

From: 宋文武 <[email-masked]>

* gnu/packages/fonts.scm (font-orbitron)[outputs]: New field.

Change-Id: I8e63bbc024c28d9602b7f7a52e9b4e363cb62df9
---
 gnu/packages/fonts.scm | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/fonts.scm b/gnu/packages/fonts.scm
index bad5ffffac..c0754d4f03 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/fonts.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/fonts.scm
@@ -3805,6 +3805,7 @@ (define-public font-orbitron
           (base32
            "1c6jb7ayr07j1pbnzf3jxng9x9bbqp3zydf8mqdw9ifln1b4ycyf"))))
       (build-system font-build-system)
+      (outputs '("out" "ttf" "woff"))
       (home-page "https://github.com/theleagueof/orbitron")
       (synopsis "Futuristic geometric sans-serif")
       (description "Orbitron is a geometric sans-serif typeface intended
-- 
2.41.0