Subject: [PATCH 0/4] gnu: Add gamescope.

From: dan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2024 16:19:42 +0800

This patch series added gamescope, the micro-compositor for running games, and
a few its dependencies.  Noted that the latest gamescope release is 3.14.4,
but it depends on the latest version of wayland-protocols.  Besides, I noticed
that libavif is updated in https://issues.guix.gnu.org/70395, but this is a
patch series trying to update some KDE packages, and since a lot of packages
depends on libavif, it would take some time for this update to landed in
master.  In the meantime, i added a new package libavif-1.0.

dan (4):
  gnu: Add libliftoff.
  gnu: Add vkroots.
  gnu: Add libavif-1.0.
  gnu: Add gamescope.

 gnu/packages/freedesktop.scm |  23 ++++++++
 gnu/packages/image.scm       |  14 +++++
 gnu/packages/vulkan.scm      |  36 ++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/wm.scm          | 110 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 183 insertions(+)

base-commit: 38b88d710ea13ba024aed0543bc2862772cdb645
-- 
2.41.0