Subject: bug#70472: closed (Re: bug#70472: 30.0.50; eww-tests fail on EMBA)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 08:09:04 +0000

Your bug report

#70472: 30.0.50; eww-tests fail on EMBA

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
70472: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=70472
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#70472: 30.0.50; eww-tests fail on EMBA
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: Jim Porter <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 10:08:11 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 30.1

Jim Porter <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi Jim,

>>> See for example <https://emba.gnu.org/emacs/emacs/-/jobs/84057/raw>
>
> Thanks for noticing this. I think I fixed it in 82775f21413.

Thanks. However, bug#70472 has reported the same error for
eww-test/readable/default-readable and eww-test/readable/toggle-display.
I've fixed both the same way, pushed to master. Closing the bug.

> I'd guess EMBA doesn't have libxml2 installed. It'd probably make
> sense to add that, since it would let EMBA run this test (and possibly
> others).

Done.

Best regards, Michael.

Subject: 30.0.50; eww-tests fail on EMBA
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 12:40:28 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

See for example <https://emba.gnu.org/emacs/emacs/-/jobs/84057/raw>

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
GEN      lisp/net/eww-tests.log
Running 9 tests (2024-04-19 10:24:49+0000, selector `(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable) (tag :nativecomp)))')
Test eww-test/display/html backtrace:
  libxml-parse-html-region(26 89)
  eww--parse-html-region(26 89 utf-8)
  eww-display-html(utf-8 "http://example.invalid/" nil nil #<killed bu
  eww-render(nil "http://example.invalid/" nil #<killed buffer>)
  apply(eww-render nil ("http://example.invalid/" nil #<killed buffer>
  (progn (insert (funcall eww-test--response-function url)) (apply cal
  (unwind-protect (progn (insert (funcall eww-test--response-function
  (save-current-buffer (set-buffer temp-buffer) (unwind-protect (progn
  (let ((temp-buffer (generate-new-buffer " *temp*" t))) (save-current
  eww-retrieve("http://example.invalid/" eww-render ("http://example.i
  eww("example.invalid")
  (let ((eww-test--response-function #'(lambda (url) (concat "Content-
  (progn (eww-mode) (let ((eww-test--response-function #'(lambda (url)
  (unwind-protect (progn (eww-mode) (let ((eww-test--response-function
  (save-current-buffer (set-buffer temp-buffer) (unwind-protect (progn
  (let ((temp-buffer (generate-new-buffer " *temp*" t))) (save-current
  (progn (fset 'eww-retrieve vnew) (let ((temp-buffer (generate-new-bu
  (unwind-protect (progn (fset 'eww-retrieve vnew) (let ((temp-buffer
  (let* ((vnew #'(lambda (url callback args) (let ((temp-buffer ...))
  (closure (t) nil (let* ((vnew #'(lambda (url callback args) (let (..
  #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode -0x1e116df2f7a3dfaf>)()
  handler-bind-1(#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode -0x1e116df2f7a3dfa
  ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
  ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name eww-test/display/html :documentation
  ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector (not ...) :tests [...
  ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable) (tag :n
  ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable) (
  ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
  eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
  command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "--eval" "(setq treesit-extra-l
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()
Test eww-test/display/html condition:
    (void-function libxml-parse-html-region)
   FAILED  1/9  eww-test/display/html (0.017454 sec) at lisp/net/eww-tests.el:51
   passed  2/9  eww-test/history/back-forward (0.003584 sec)
   passed  3/9  eww-test/history/before-navigate/clone-previous (0.004059 sec)
   passed  4/9  eww-test/history/before-navigate/delete-future-history (0.003857 sec)
   passed  5/9  eww-test/history/before-navigate/ignore-history (0.012222 sec)
   passed  6/9  eww-test/history/new-page (0.002519 sec)
   passed  7/9  eww-test/history/reload-in-place (0.003595 sec)
Test eww-test/readable/default-readable backtrace:
  libxml-parse-html-region(26 63)
  eww--parse-html-region(26 63 utf-8)
  eww-display-html(utf-8 "http://example.invalid/" nil nil #<killed bu
  eww-render(nil "http://example.invalid/" nil #<killed buffer>)
  apply(eww-render nil ("http://example.invalid/" nil #<killed buffer>
  (progn (insert (funcall eww-test--response-function url)) (apply cal
  (unwind-protect (progn (insert (funcall eww-test--response-function
  (save-current-buffer (set-buffer temp-buffer) (unwind-protect (progn
  (let ((temp-buffer (generate-new-buffer " *temp*" t))) (save-current
  eww-retrieve("http://example.invalid/" eww-render ("http://example.i
  eww("example.invalid")
  (let* ((eww-test--response-function #'(lambda (_url) (concat "Conten
  (progn (eww-mode) (let* ((eww-test--response-function #'(lambda (_ur
  (unwind-protect (progn (eww-mode) (let* ((eww-test--response-functio
  (save-current-buffer (set-buffer temp-buffer) (unwind-protect (progn
  (let ((temp-buffer (generate-new-buffer " *temp*" t))) (save-current
  (progn (fset 'eww-retrieve vnew) (let ((temp-buffer (generate-new-bu
  (unwind-protect (progn (fset 'eww-retrieve vnew) (let ((temp-buffer
  (let* ((vnew #'(lambda (url callback args) (let ((temp-buffer ...))
  (closure (t) nil (let* ((vnew #'(lambda (url callback args) (let (..
  #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode -0x1e116df2f7a3dfaf>)()
  handler-bind-1(#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode -0x1e116df2f7a3dfa
  ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
  ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name eww-test/readable/default-readable :d
  ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
  ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable) (tag :n
  ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable) (
  ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
  eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
  command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "--eval" "(setq treesit-extra-l
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()
Test eww-test/readable/default-readable condition:
    (void-function libxml-parse-html-region)
   FAILED  8/9  eww-test/readable/default-readable (0.000902 sec) at lisp/net/eww-tests.el:234
Test eww-test/readable/toggle-display backtrace:
  libxml-parse-html-region(26 983)
  eww--parse-html-region(26 983 utf-8)
  eww-display-html(utf-8 "http://example.invalid/" nil nil #<killed bu
  eww-render(nil "http://example.invalid/" nil #<killed buffer>)
  apply(eww-render nil ("http://example.invalid/" nil #<killed buffer>
  (progn (insert (funcall eww-test--response-function url)) (apply cal
  (unwind-protect (progn (insert (funcall eww-test--response-function
  (save-current-buffer (set-buffer temp-buffer) (unwind-protect (progn
  (let ((temp-buffer (generate-new-buffer " *temp*" t))) (save-current
  eww-retrieve("http://example.invalid/" eww-render ("http://example.i
  eww("example.invalid")
  (let* ((shr-width most-positive-fixnum) (shr-use-fonts nil) (words (
  (progn (eww-mode) (let* ((shr-width most-positive-fixnum) (shr-use-f
  (unwind-protect (progn (eww-mode) (let* ((shr-width most-positive-fi
  (save-current-buffer (set-buffer temp-buffer) (unwind-protect (progn
  (let ((temp-buffer (generate-new-buffer " *temp*" t))) (save-current
  (progn (fset 'eww-retrieve vnew) (let ((temp-buffer (generate-new-bu
  (unwind-protect (progn (fset 'eww-retrieve vnew) (let ((temp-buffer
  (let* ((vnew #'(lambda (url callback args) (let ((temp-buffer ...))
  (closure (t) nil (let* ((vnew #'(lambda (url callback args) (let (..
  #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode -0x1e116df2f7a3dfaf>)()
  handler-bind-1(#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode -0x1e116df2f7a3dfa
  ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
  ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name eww-test/readable/toggle-display :doc
  ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
  ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable) (tag :n
  ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable) (
  ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :un
  eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (
  command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "--eval" "(setq treesit-extra-l
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()
Test eww-test/readable/toggle-display condition:
    (void-function libxml-parse-html-region)
   FAILED  9/9  eww-test/readable/toggle-display (0.001387 sec) at lisp/net/eww-tests.el:197
Ran 9 tests, 6 results as expected, 3 unexpected (2024-04-19 10:24:50+0000, 0.911888 sec)
3 unexpected results:
   FAILED  eww-test/display/html  libxml-parse-html-region
   FAILED  eww-test/readable/default-readable  libxml-parse-html-region
   FAILED  eww-test/readable/toggle-display  libxml-parse-html-region
   passed  27/59  tramp-test17-di
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.41, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-04-13 built on gandalf
Repository revision: 8b210a636fe426f47bccdb111af61d6310755dde
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12302004
System Description: Fedora Linux 39 (Workstation Edition)

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
TREE_SITTER X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: C/*l

Minor modes in effect:
  debbugs-browse-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  global-goto-address-mode: t
  goto-address-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.40/debbugs
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-org hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.40/debbugs-org
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-gnu hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.40/debbugs-gnu
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-guix hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.40/debbugs-guix
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-browse hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.40/debbugs-browse
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-pkg hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.40/debbugs-pkg
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-autoloads hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.40/debbugs-autoloads
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-compat hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.40/debbugs-compat
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.7/helm-packages hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-3.9.7/helm-packages
~/lisp/telepathy hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/telepathy-20131209.1258/telepathy
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/tramp-theme/tramp-theme-autoloads hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-theme-0.2/tramp-theme-autoloads
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/tramp-theme/tramp-theme hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-theme-0.2/tramp-theme
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/tramp-theme/tramp-theme-pkg hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-theme-0.2/tramp-theme-pkg
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/lv hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20240405.1443/transient hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/oc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-refile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-cycle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-persist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/oc-biblatex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/oc-basic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-julia hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ol-doi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/oc-csl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-fold-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/oc-natbib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-fold hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ol-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/oc-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/lisp/dbus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/dbus
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-fuse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-fuse
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-androidsu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-androidsu
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-ftp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-rclone hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-rclone
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-integration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-integration
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-archive
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-adb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-cmds hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-sudoedit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sudoedit
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-container hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-container
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-gvfs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-crypt
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-message
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-smb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/trampver hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/trampver
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-sshfs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sshfs
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/faceup-20170925.1946/faceup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup

Features:
(shadow warnings emacsbug macrostep-c cmacexp macrostep cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
shortdoc help-fns radix-tree ediff-ptch whitespace display-line-numbers
magit-base magit-section cursor-sensor crm dash compat mule-util
makeinfo texinfo texinfo-loaddefs log-edit add-log misearch
multi-isearch ediff-vers ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind
ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util vc-hg vc-git vc-bzr vc-src
vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc dired-aux
shr-color color url-http url-gw url-auth url-cache org-element
org-persist org-id org-refile avl-tree generator oc-basic ol-eww eww
url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
ol-docview doc-view filenotify image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb
ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi org org-macro org-pcomplete org-list
org-footnote org-faces org-entities ob-emacs-lisp org-table org-loaddefs
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs flow-fill tramp-cache noutline
outline mailalias time-stamp smerge-mode diff diff-mode easy-mmode qp
cl-extra sort smiley gnus-cite mm-archive mail-extr textsec uni-scripts
idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check gnus-async
gnus-bcklg gnus-ml debbugs-browse bug-reference disp-table pop3 utf-7
nndraft nnmh network-stream nsm nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime gnutls dig gnus-cache gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg
dom nnnil nntp gnus-group gnus-undo smtpmail gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus
xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr
compile text-property-search comp-run comp-common face-remap ob-shell ob
ob-tangle ol org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp ob-comint ob-core
org-cycle org-fold org-fold-core ob-eval org-keys oc org-compat
org-version org-macs vc vc-dispatcher time tramp-sh lxc-tramp lxd-tramp
tramp trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-message help-mode
tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc ring parse-time iso8601
time-date format-spec ansi-color tramp-loaddefs rx delsel ido jka-compr
icomplete cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit dired dired-loaddefs goto-addr
thingatpt alert-autoloads android-mode-autoloads
auth-source-gopass-autoloads auth-source-keytar-autoloads
auth-source-kwallet-autoloads auth-source-xoauth2-autoloads
auto-sudoedit-autoloads auto-virtualenv-autoloads
auto-virtualenvwrapper-autoloads boxquote-autoloads
clang-format-autoloads company-shell-autoloads company-autoloads
counsel-toki-autoloads counsel-tramp-autoloads counsel-autoloads
dbus-codegen-autoloads debbugs-autoloads dired-du-autoloads
dired-rsync-autoloads dired-toggle-sudo-autoloads direnv-autoloads
disk-usage-autoloads dockerfile-mode-autoloads
editorconfig-charset-extras-autoloads
editorconfig-custom-majormode-autoloads
editorconfig-domain-specific-autoloads editorconfig-autoloads
editorconfig-generate-autoloads ednc-autoloads el-get-autoloads
envrc-autoloads etc-sudoers-mode-autoloads
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads faceup-autoloads fontaine-autoloads
forge-autoloads closql-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
friendly-tramp-path-autoloads fzf-autoloads ggtags-autoloads
ghub-autoloads gited-autoloads gitlab-ci-mode-flycheck-autoloads
gitlab-ci-mode-autoloads flycheck-autoloads gntp-autoloads
helm-gitlab-autoloads helm-projectile-autoloads helm-autoloads
helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads ibuffer-tramp-autoloads
inheritenv-autoloads ivy-gitlab-autoloads gitlab-autoloads
journalctl-mode-autoloads keepass-mode-autoloads keytar-autoloads
kubernetes-autoloads log4e-autoloads lsp-java-autoloads
dap-mode-autoloads lsp-docker-autoloads bui-autoloads
lsp-latex-autoloads consult-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads
lsp-mode-autoloads f-autoloads lxc-tramp-autoloads lxd-tramp-autoloads
magit-filenotify-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase git-commit-autoloads
magit-popup-autoloads magit-section-autoloads marcopolo-autoloads
mastodon-autoloads nexus-autoloads oauth2-autoloads
ob-restclient-autoloads orderless-autoloads org-autoloads
password-menu-autoloads persist-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads
epl-autoloads popup-autoloads projectile-autoloads promise-autoloads
pylint-autoloads python-environment-autoloads deferred-autoloads
pyvenv-autoloads recentf-remove-sudo-tramp-prefix-autoloads
request-autoloads restclient-test-autoloads restclient-autoloads
s3ed-autoloads shell-maker-autoloads finder-inf slime-autoloads
macrostep-autoloads spinner-autoloads ssh-deploy-autoloads su-autoloads
sudo-edit-autoloads sudo-ext-autoloads sudo-utils-autoloads
swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads sx-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
telepathy-autoloads totp-autoloads totp-auth-autoloads base32-autoloads
tramp-theme-autoloads transient-dwim-autoloads transient-autoloads
treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads posframe-autoloads ht-autoloads
pfuture-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads treepy-autoloads
uuid-autoloads vdiff-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads
vertico-autoloads virtualenv-autoloads virtualenvwrapper-autoloads
s-autoloads dash-autoloads web-server-autoloads wfnames-autoloads info
with-editor-autoloads yaml-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk
x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 624993 128445)
 (symbols 48 34474 3)
 (strings 32 141960 8762)
 (string-bytes 1 4468965)
 (vectors 16 81201)
 (vector-slots 8 1712525 139109)
 (floats 8 618 12189)
 (intervals 56 5813 1198)
 (buffers 992 43))