Subject: 30.0.50; Seg Fault when Resizing Buffer; Relating to 70385

From: Kyle Goldbeck <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 12:16:41 -0400

Hello,

It seems I've run into a bug relating to Bug #70385. It looks like this
has been marked as resolved, but I've been experiencing intermittent
crashes relating to this when trying to resize buffers.

To Replicate:
- `emacs -Q`
- Enlarge window to fit screen
- `C-x 3`
- `C-x {`
- `C-x z`
- `z` until segfault

I haven't tested this out with a horizontal split, but a vertical split
always seems to crash.

One interesting thing I did find is that, if `C-x 3` is run while emacs
is in a small window (i.e. not enlarged to fit the full desktop), the
segfault will not occurr. Conversely, if the window is enlarged THEN
split, emacs will segfault.

Hope this can help out!
4b47

Here is the full gdb trace:

#0 0x000055555561237c in note_fringe_highlight (part=<optimized out>, 
y=<optimized out>, x=<optimized out>, window=0x5555563ca59d, 
f=0x5555563ca320) at xdisp.c:35780
sym = 0xebe0
hpos = 257
vpos = -150998768
w = 0x5555563ca598
glyph_num = <optimized out>
area = 1301
glyph = <optimized out>
hlinfo = 0x5555561f2300
part = ON_RIGHT_FRINGE
window = 0x5555563ca59d
w = 0x5555563ca598
cursor = 153092133
pointer = 0x0
b = <optimized out>
#1 note_mouse_highlight (f=f@entry=0x5555563ca320, x=<optimized out>, 
y=<optimized out>) at xdisp.c:36041
hlinfo = 0x5555561f2300
part = ON_RIGHT_FRINGE
window = 0x5555563ca59d
w = 0x5555563ca598
cursor = 153092133
pointer = 0x0
b = <optimized out>
#2 0x0000555555688ed1 in x_note_mouse_movement 
(frame=frame@entry=0x5555563ca320, event=event@entry=0x7fffffff8cd0, 
device=device@entry=0x555555faa954) at xterm.c:14667
r = 0x5555561f25c8
dpyinfo = 0x5555561f2200
#3 0x00005555556accfb in handle_one_xevent (dpyinfo=0x5555561f2200, 
event=0x7fffffff91e0, finish=<optimized out>, hold_quit=0x7fffffff9450) 
at xterm.c:22352
enter = 0x555556138310

ev = {type = 1, serial = 3, send_event = 0, display = 0x5555563e9b20, 
window = 153092428, root = 140737337110032, subwindow = 128, time = 
8506373, x = 1364, y = 426, x_root = 1453900176, y_root = 21845, state = 
128, is_hint = 0 '\000', same_screen = 1444144736}
source = <optimized out>
must_free_data = <optimized out>
xi_event = <optimized out>
xev = <optimized out>
bar = <optimized out>

inev = {kind = NO_EVENT, ie = {kind = NO_EVENT, part = 
scroll_bar_nowhere, code = 0, modifiers = 0, x = 0x0, y = 0x0, timestamp 
= 0, frame_or_window = 0x0, arg = 0x0, device = 0x30}, sie = {kind = 
NO_EVENT, dpyinfo = 0x0, requestor = 0, selection = 0, target = 0, 
property = 0, time = 0}}
count = 0
do_help = 0
gen_help_device = 0x0
gen_help_time = 0
nbytes = 0
any = 0x5555563ca320
f = 0x5555563ca320
mouse_frame = <optimized out>
hlinfo = 0x5555561f2300
compose_status = {compose_ptr = 0x0, chars_matched = 0}

configureEvent = {type = 22, xany = {type = 22, serial = 472542, 
send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, window = 153092536}, xkey = 
{type = 22, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, 
window = 153092536, root = 153092536, subwindow = 1365, time = 
5587752452112, x = 0, y = 0, x_root = 0, y_root = 0, state = 0, keycode 
= 52, same_screen = 1}, xbutton = {type = 22, serial = 472542, 
send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, window = 153092536, root = 
153092536, subwindow = 1365, time = 5587752452112, x = 0, y = 0, x_root 
= 0, y_root = 0, state = 0, button = 52, same_screen = 1}, xmotion = 
{type = 22, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, 
window = 153092536, root = 153092536, subwindow = 1365, time = 
5587752452112, x = 0, y = 0, x_root = 0, y_root = 0, state = 0, is_hint 
= 52 '4', same_screen = 1}, xcrossing = {type = 22, serial = 472542, 
send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, window = 153092536, root = 
153092536, subwindow = 1365, time = 5587752452112, x = 0, y = 0, x_root 
= 0, y_root = 0, mode = 0, detail = 52, same_screen = 1, focus = 0, 
state = 0}, xfocus = {type = 22, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, 
display = 0x555555f78100, window = 153092536, mode = 153092536, detail = 
0}, xexpose = {type = 22, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display = 
0x555555f78100, window = 153092536, x = 153092536, y = 0, width = 1365, 
height = 0, count = 16}, xgraphicsexpose = {type = 22, serial = 472542, 
send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, drawable = 153092536, x = 
153092536, y = 0, width = 1365, height = 0, count = 16, major_code = 
1301, minor_code = 0}, xnoexpose = {type = 22, serial = 472542, 
send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, drawable = 153092536, 
major_code = 153092536, minor_code = 0}, xvisibility = {type = 22, 
serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, window = 
153092536, state = 153092536}, xcreatewindow = {type = 22, serial = 
472542, send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, parent = 153092536, 
window = 153092536, x = 1365, y = 0, width = 16, height = 1301, 
border_width = 0, override_redirect = 0}, xdestroywindow = {type = 22, 
serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, event = 
153092536, window = 153092536}, xunmap = {type = 22, serial = 472542, 
send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, event = 153092536, window = 
153092536, from_configure = 1365}, xmap = {type = 22, serial = 472542, 
send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, event = 153092536, window = 
153092536, override_redirect = 1365}, xmaprequest = {type = 22, serial = 
472542, send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, parent = 153092536, 
window = 153092536}, xreparent = {type = 22, serial = 472542, send_event 
= 0, display = 0x555555f78100, event = 153092536, window = 153092536, 
parent = 1365, x = 16, y = 1301, override_redirect = 0}, xconfigure = 
{type = 22, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, 
event = 153092536, window = 153092536, x = 1365, y = 0, width = 16, 
height = 1301, border_width = 0, above = 0, override_redirect = 0}, 
xgravity = {type = 22, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display = 
0x555555f78100, event = 153092536, window = 153092536, x = 1365, y = 0}, 
xresizerequest = {type = 22, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display = 
0x555555f78100, window = 153092536, width = 153092536, height = 0}, 
xconfigurerequest = {type = 22, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display 
= 0x555555f78100, parent = 153092536, window = 153092536, x = 1365, y = 
0, width = 16, height = 1301, border_width = 0, above = 0, detail = 0, 
value_mask = 1}, xcirculate = {type = 22, serial = 472542, send_event = 
0, display = 0x555555f78100, event = 153092536, window = 153092536, 
place = 1365}, xcirculaterequest = {type = 22, serial = 472542, 
send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, parent = 153092536, window = 
153092536, --Type <RET> for more, q to quit, c to continue without 
paging--c
place = 1365}, xproperty = {type = 22, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, 
display = 0x555555f78100, window = 153092536, atom = 153092536, time = 
1365, state = 16}, xselectionclear = {type = 22, serial = 472542, 
send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, window = 153092536, selection 
= 153092536, time = 1365}, xselectionrequest = {type = 22, serial = 
472542, send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, owner = 153092536, 
requestor = 153092536, selection = 1365, target = 5587752452112, 
property = 0, time = 0}, xselection = {type = 22, serial = 472542, 
send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, requestor = 153092536, 
selection = 153092536, target = 1365, property = 5587752452112, time = 
0}, xcolormap = {type = 22, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display = 
0x555555f78100, window = 153092536, colormap = 153092536, new = 1365, 
state = 0}, xclient = {type = 22, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, 
display = 0x555555f78100, window = 153092536, message_type = 153092536, 
format = 1365, data = {b = "\020\000\000\000\025\005", '\000' <repeats 
13 times>, s = {16, 0, 1301, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0}, l = {5587752452112, 
0, 0, 223338299392, 1}}}, xmapping = {type = 22, serial = 472542, 
send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, window = 153092536, request = 
153092536, first_keycode = 0, count = 1365}, xerror = {type = 22, 
display = 0x735de, resourceid = 0, serial = 93825002864896, error_code = 
184 '\270', request_code = 1 '\001', minor_code = 32 ' '}, xkeymap = 
{type = 22, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, 
window = 153092536, key_vector = "\270\001 
\t\000\000\000\000U\005\000\000\000\000\000\000\020\000\000\000\025\005\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\000"}, 
xgeneric = {type = 22, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display = 
0x555555f78100, extension = 153092536, evtype = 0}, xcookie = {type = 
22, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, extension 
= 153092536, evtype = 0, cookie = 153092536, data = 0x555}, pad = {22, 
472542, 0, 93825002864896, 153092536, 153092536, 1365, 5587752452112, 0, 
0, 223338299392, 1, 0 <repeats 12 times>}}
next_event = {type = 12, xany = {type = 12, serial = 472542, send_event 
= 0, display = 0x555555f78100, window = 153092428}, xkey = {type = 12, 
serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, window = 
153092428, root = 1356, subwindow = 5587752452105, time = 0, x = 996, y 
= 0, x_root = 8498360, y_root = 0, state = 16, keycode = 52, same_screen 
= 1}, xbutton = {type = 12, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display = 
0x555555f78100, window = 153092428, root = 1356, subwindow = 
5587752452105, time = 0, x = 996, y = 0, x_root = 8498360, y_root = 0, 
state = 16, button = 52, same_screen = 1}, xmotion = {type = 12, serial 
= 472542, send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, window = 153092428, 
root = 1356, subwindow = 5587752452105, time = 0, x = 996, y = 0, x_root 
= 8498360, y_root = 0, state = 16, is_hint = 52 '4', same_screen = 1}, 
xcrossing = {type = 12, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display = 
0x555555f78100, window = 153092428, root = 1356, subwindow = 
5587752452105, time = 0, x = 996, y = 0, x_root = 8498360, y_root = 0, 
mode = 16, detail = 52, same_screen = 1, focus = 0, state = 0}, xfocus = 
{type = 12, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, 
window = 153092428, mode = 1356, detail = 0}, xexpose = {type = 12, 
serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, window = 
153092428, x = 1356, y = 0, width = 9, height = 1301, count = 0}, 
xgraphicsexpose = {type = 12, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display = 
0x555555f78100, drawable = 153092428, x = 1356, y = 0, width = 9, height 
= 1301, count = 0, major_code = 0, minor_code = 996}, xnoexpose = {type 
= 12, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, 
drawable = 153092428, major_code = 1356, minor_code = 0}, xvisibility = 
{type = 12, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, 
window = 153092428, state = 1356}, xcreatewindow = {type = 12, serial = 
472542, send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, parent = 153092428, 
window = 1356, x = 9, y = 1301, width = 0, height = 0, border_width = 
996, override_redirect = 0}, xdestroywindow = {type = 12, serial = 
472542, send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, event = 153092428, 
window = 1356}, xunmap = {type = 12, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, 
display = 0x555555f78100, event = 153092428, window = 1356, 
from_configure = 9}, xmap = {type = 12, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, 
display = 0x555555f78100, event = 153092428, window = 1356, 
override_redirect = 9}, xmaprequest = {type = 12, serial = 472542, 
send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, parent = 153092428, window = 
1356}, xreparent = {type = 12, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display 
= 0x555555f78100, event = 153092428, window = 1356, parent = 
5587752452105, x = 0, y = 0, override_redirect = 996}, xconfigure = 
{type = 12, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, 
event = 153092428, window = 1356, x = 9, y = 1301, width = 0, height = 
0, border_width = 996, above = 8498360, override_redirect = 16}, 
xgravity = {type = 12, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display = 
0x555555f78100, event = 153092428, window = 1356, x = 9, y = 1301}, 
xresizerequest = {type = 12, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display = 
0x555555f78100, window = 153092428, width = 1356, height = 0}, 
xconfigurerequest = {type = 12, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display 
= 0x555555f78100, parent = 153092428, window = 1356, x = 9, y = 1301, 
width = 0, height = 0, border_width = 996, above = 8498360, detail = 16, 
value_mask = 1}, xcirculate = {type = 12, serial = 472542, send_event = 
0, display = 0x555555f78100, event = 153092428, window = 1356, place = 
9}, xcirculaterequest = {type = 12, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, 
display = 0x555555f78100, parent = 153092428, window = 1356, place = 9}, 
xproperty = {type = 12, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display = 
0x555555f78100, window = 153092428, atom = 1356, time = 5587752452105, 
state = 0}, xselectionclear = {type = 12, serial = 472542, send_event = 
0, display = 0x555555f78100, window = 153092428, selection = 1356, time 
= 5587752452105}, xselectionrequest = {type = 12, serial = 472542, 
send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, owner = 153092428, requestor = 
1356, selection = 5587752452105, target = 0, property = 996, time = 
8498360}, xselection = {type = 12, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, 
display = 0x555555f78100, requestor = 153092428, selection = 1356, 
target = 5587752452105, property = 0, time = 996}, xcolormap = {type = 
12, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, window = 
153092428, colormap = 1356, new = 9, state = 1301}, xclient = {type = 
12, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, window = 
153092428, message_type = 1356, format = 9, data = {b = 
"\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\344\003\000\000\000\000\000\000\270\254\201", 
s = {0, 0, 0, 0, 996, 0, 0, 0, -21320, 129}, l = {0, 996, 8498360, 
223338299408, 1}}}, xmapping = {type = 12, serial = 472542, send_event = 
0, display = 0x555555f78100, window = 153092428, request = 1356, 
first_keycode = 0, count = 9}, xerror = {type = 12, display = 0x735de, 
resourceid = 0, serial = 93825002864896, error_code = 76 'L', 
request_code = 1 '\001', minor_code = 32 ' '}, xkeymap = {type = 12, 
serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, window = 
153092428, key_vector = 
"L\005\000\000\000\000\000\000\t\000\000\000\025\005\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\344\003\000\000\000\000\000"}, 
xgeneric = {type = 12, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display = 
0x555555f78100, extension = 153092428, evtype = 0}, xcookie = {type = 
12, serial = 472542, send_event = 0, display = 0x555555f78100, extension 
= 153092428, evtype = 0, cookie = 1356, data = 0x51500000009}, pad = 
{12, 472542, 0, 93825002864896, 153092428, 1356, 5587752452105, 0, 996, 
8498360, 223338299408, 1, 0 <repeats 12 times>}}
coding = <optimized out>
dx = <optimized out>
dy = <optimized out>
sa_avail = 16384
sa_count = {bytes = 256}
#4 0x00005555556aea94 in event_handler_gdk (gxev=0x7fffffff91e0, 
ev=<optimized out>, data=<optimized out>) at xterm.c:17890
dpyinfo = 0x5555561f2200
xev = 0x7fffffff91e0
#5 0x00007ffff7d20e1f in () at /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgdk-3.so.0
#6 0x00007ffff7d29be5 in () at /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgdk-3.so.0
#7 0x00007ffff7cefa99 in gdk_display_get_event () at 
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgdk-3.so.0
#8 0x00007ffff7d29f46 in () at /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgdk-3.so.0
#9 0x00007ffff6ebbd3b in g_main_context_dispatch () at 
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
#10 0x00007ffff6f11258 in () at /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
#11 0x00007ffff6eb93e3 in g_main_context_iteration () at 
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
#12 0x00007ffff7648d99 in gtk_main_iteration () at 
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgtk-3.so.0
#13 0x0000555555698483 in XTread_socket (terminal=<optimized out>, 
hold_quit=0x7fffffff9450) at xterm.c:25657
count = 0
dpyinfo = 0x5555561f2200
#14 0x00005555556e5f3a in gobble_input () at keyboard.c:7898
nr = <optimized out>
hold_quit = {kind = NO_EVENT, part = scroll_bar_nowhere, code = 0, 
modifiers = 0, x = 0x0, y = 0x0, timestamp = 0, frame_or_window = 0x0, 
arg = 0x0, device = 0x30}
next = 0x0
nread = 0
err = false
t = 0x5555560043f8
#15 0x00005555556e8d05 in handle_async_input () at keyboard.c:8137
nread = <optimized out>
#16 process_pending_signals () at keyboard.c:8151
#17 unblock_input_to (level=0) at keyboard.c:8166
#18 unblock_input_to (level=<optimized out>) at keyboard.c:8160
#19 unblock_input () at keyboard.c:8185
#20 0x0000555555694a35 in XTset_vertical_scroll_bar (w=0x5555563ca598, 
portion=147, whole=147, position=0) at xterm.c:16992
mask = <optimized out>
f = 0x5555563ca320
barobj = <optimized out>
bar = 0x55555631f1b0
top = <optimized out>
height = <optimized out>
left = 1365
width = <optimized out>
window_y = 0
window_height = 1301
#21 0x000055555561627f in redisplay_window (window=<optimized out>, 
just_this_one_p=<optimized out>) at xdisp.c:21061
w = <optimized out>
f = <optimized out>
buffer = <optimized out>
old = <optimized out>
lpoint = {charpos = 148, bytepos = 152}
opoint = {charpos = 148, bytepos = 152}
startp = {charpos = <optimized out>, bytepos = <optimized out>}
update_mode_line = <optimized out>
tem = <optimized out>
it = {window = 0x0, w = 0x0, f = 0x0, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, 
stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, end_charpos = 0, 
medium_narrowing_begv = 0, medium_narrowing_zv = 0, large_narrowing_begv 
= 0, large_narrowing_zv = 0, s = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, multibyte_p = 
false, tab_line_p = false, header_line_p = false, 
string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, 
from_disp_prop_p = false, ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, dp 
= 0x0, dpvec = 0x0, dpend = 0x0, dpvec_char_len = 0, dpvec_face_id = 0, 
saved_face_id = 0, ctl_chars = {0x0 <repeats 16 times>}, start = {pos = 
{charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = 
{charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos 
= 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, 
bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, n_overlay_strings = 0, 
overlay_strings_charpos = 0, overlay_strings = {0x0 <repeats 16 times>}, 
string_overlays = {0x0 <repeats 16 times>}, string = 0x0, from_overlay = 
0x0, stack = {{string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, 
stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos 
= 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p 
= false, parent_it = 0x0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, 
to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x 
= 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = 
{object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 0, 
bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = 
GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, 
string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, 
display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, 
from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width 
= 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos 
= 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = 
{stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, 
reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 
0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 
0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 
0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = 
{charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = 
GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, 
string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, 
display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, 
from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width 
= 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos 
= 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = 
{stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, 
reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 
0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 
0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 
0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = 
{charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = 
GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, 
string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, 
display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, 
from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width 
= 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos 
= 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = 
{stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, 
reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 
0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 
0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 
0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = 
{charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = 
GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, 
string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, 
display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, 
from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width 
= 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos 
= 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = 
{stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, 
reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 
0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 3, u = {image = {object = 
0x5c00000000, slice = {x = 0x1, y = 0x0, width = 0xffffffffffffffff, 
height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x5c00000000}, xwidget 
= {object = 0x5c00000000}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
current = {pos = {charpos = 140737488333136, bytepos = 0}, 
overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
dpvec_index = 92}, from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = 
GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, 
string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, 
display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, 
from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width 
= 0x0, font_height = 0x0}}, sp = 0, selective = 524288, what = 
IT_CHARACTER, face_id = 0, selective_display_ellipsis_p = false, 
ctl_arrow_p = false, face_box_p = false, start_of_box_run_p = false, 
end_of_box_run_p = false, overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = false, 
ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = false, glyph_not_available_p = false, 
starts_in_middle_of_char_p = false, face_before_selective_p = false, 
constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = false, line_number_produced_p = false, 
line_wrap = TRUNCATE, base_face_id = 0, c = 0, len = 0, cmp_it = 
{stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 4294967295, lookback = 0, 
nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x100000000, charpos = 
64424509449, nchars = 3, nbytes = 15, from = 3, to = 11, width = 3}, 
char_to_display = 3, glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE, 
image_id = 0, xwidget = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, 
height = 0x0}, space_width = 0x0, voffset = 0, tab_width = 0, 
font_height = 0x0, object = 0x0, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
truncation_pixel_width = 0, continuation_pixel_width = 0, 
first_visible_x = 0, last_visible_x = 0, last_visible_y = 0, 
extra_line_spacing = 0, max_extra_line_spacing = 0, override_ascent = 0, 
override_descent = 0, override_boff = 0, glyph_row = 0x0, area = 
LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, nglyphs = 0, pixel_width = 0, ascent = 0, descent = 0, 
max_ascent = 0, max_descent = 0, phys_ascent = 0, phys_descent = 0, 
max_phys_ascent = 0, max_phys_descent = 0, current_x = 0, 
wrap_prefix_width = 0, continuation_lines_width = 0, eol_pos = {charpos 
= 0, bytepos = 0}, current_y = 0, first_vpos = 0, vpos = 0, hpos = 0, 
lnum = 0, lnum_bytepos = 0, lnum_width = 0, lnum_pixel_width = 0, 
pt_lnum = 0, stretch_adjust = 0, left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, 
right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, left_user_fringe_face_id = 0, 
right_user_fringe_face_id = 0, bidi_p = false, bidi_it = {bytepos = 0, 
charpos = 0, ch = 0, nchars = 0, ch_len = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, 
type_after_wn = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT, resolved_level = 0 
'\000', isolate_level = 0 '\000', invalid_levels = 0, invalid_isolates = 
0, prev = {charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, 
last_strong = {charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, 
next_for_neutral = {charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = 
UNKNOWN_BT}, prev_for_neutral = {charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, 
orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_ws = {charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, 
orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, bracket_pairing_pos = 0, bracket_enclosed_type 
= UNKNOWN_BT, next_en_pos = 0, next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT, sos = 
NEUTRAL_DIR, scan_dir = 0, disp_pos = 0, disp_prop = 0, stack_idx = 0, 
level_stack = {{next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags 
= 0 '\000'} <repeats 66 times>, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488332696, 
next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 5, prev_for_neutral_type = 
6, level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1, 
next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 
0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 
140737488332704, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, 
prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, 
{next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 
0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, 
{next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 
0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, 
{next_for_neutral_pos = -5360297032506897152, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags 
= 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 45, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 255 '\377', 
flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 
1, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', 
flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
last_strong_type = 3, prev_for_neutral_type = 6, level = 255 '\377', 
flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994021941, 
next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 
0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 
140737488332704, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 4, 
prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, 
{next_for_neutral_pos = 93824993482911, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 1, level = 255 '\377', 
flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 
0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', 
flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags 
= 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags 
= 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags 
= 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags 
= 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags 
= 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags 
= 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags 
= 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags 
= 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags 
= 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994933829, 
next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 
0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, 
next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 
0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 45, 
next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 
2, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 182, 
next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 
0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 
93825003266541, next_for_neutral_type = 6, last_strong_type = 0, 
prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, 
{next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994935632, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags 
= 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 6, next_for_neutral_type = 6, 
last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags 
= 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 45, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 255 '\377', 
flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 
1, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', 
flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994933829, 
next_for_neutral_type = 6, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 
0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 
93824993482752, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 4, 
prev_for_neutral_type = 6, level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, 
{next_for_neutral_pos = 1, next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 
5, prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 253 '\375', flags = 85 'U'}, 
{next_for_neutral_pos = 41952, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags 
= 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 6, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
last_strong_type = 5, prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 253 '\375', 
flags = 85 'U'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994934644, 
next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 
0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 6, 
next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 5, prev_for_neutral_type = 
7, level = 253 '\375', flags = 85 'U'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 
93824994942570, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, 
prev_for_neutral_type = 6, level = 60 '<', flags = 86 'V'}, 
{next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488332984, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags 
= 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994942570, 
next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 
6, level = 60 '<', flags = 86 'V'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 
140737488333008, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, 
prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, 
{next_for_neutral_pos = 17179869184, next_for_neutral_type = 1, 
last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags 
= 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 42, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 255 '\377', 
flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 93825000835968, 
next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 1, prev_for_neutral_type = 
2, level = 142 '\216', flags = 239 '\357'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 
93824994928001, next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0, 
prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, 
{next_for_neutral_pos = 93824994933829, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 0 '\000', flags 
= 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = -5360297032506897152, 
next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 
3, level = 255 '\377', flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 45, 
next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 5, prev_for_neutral_type = 
7, level = 253 '\375', flags = 85 'U'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 
140737488333136, next_for_neutral_type = 6, last_strong_type = 2, 
prev_for_neutral_type = 6, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, 
{next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 
5, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, 
{next_for_neutral_pos = 93824992751512, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 255 '\377', 
flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1, next_for_neutral_type = 
0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', 
flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1, next_for_neutral_type = 7, 
last_strong_type = 7, prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 255 '\377', 
flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 
0, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 255 '\377', 
flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 6, next_for_neutral_type = 
0, last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 255 '\377', 
flags = 255 '\377'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = -5360297032506897152, 
next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 
0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 
93824995832112, next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0, 
prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, 
{next_for_neutral_pos = -5360297032506897152, next_for_neutral_type = 0, 
last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', flags 
= 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 140737488333136, 
next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 
0, level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1, 
next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 
4, level = 60 '<', flags = 86 'V'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, 
next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 
6, level = 60 '<', flags = 86 'V'}}, string = {lstring = 0x5555555f8de1 
<try_window+257>, s = 0x555556512260 "p\205\366VUU", schars = 0, bufpos 
= 1, from_disp_str = true, unibyte = false}, w = 0x5555563ca7b5, 
paragraph_dir = (unknown: 0x563ca7b0), separator_limit = 93825007395616, 
first_elt = false, new_paragraph = false, frame_window_p = false}, 
paragraph_embedding = (L2R | unknown: 0x2c), min_width_property = 0x1, 
min_width_start = 0}
current_matrix_up_to_date_p = <optimized out>
used_current_matrix_p = <optimized out>
temp_scroll_step = <optimized out>
centering_position = <optimized out>
last_line_misfit = <optimized out>
beg_unchanged = <optimized out>
end_unchanged = <optimized out>
frame_line_height = <optimized out>
margin = <optimized out>
use_desired_matrix = <optimized out>
itdata = <optimized out>
#22 0x000055555561a683 in redisplay_window_0 
(window=window@entry=0x5555563ca59d) at xdisp.c:18015
#23 0x000055555576c81c in internal_condition_case_1 
(bfun=bfun@entry=0x55555561a650 <redisplay_window_0>, 
arg=arg@entry=0x5555563ca59d, handlers=<optimized out>, 
hfun=hfun@entry=0x5555555d0e80 <redisplay_window_error>) at eval.c:1561
val = <optimized out>
c = 0x555555fc2330
#24 0x00005555555ce399 in redisplay_windows (window=0x5555563ca59d) at 
xdisp.c:17984
w = 0x5555563ca598
#25 0x00005555555ce3bd in redisplay_windows (window=0x555556540115) at 
xdisp.c:17978
w = 0x555556540110
#26 0x00005555556021e1 in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:17384
gcscrollbars = <optimized out>
f_redisplay_flag = <optimized out>
f = 0x5555563ca320
w = <optimized out>
sw = <optimized out>
fr = <optimized out>
pending = <optimized out>
must_finish = <optimized out>
match_p = <optimized out>
tlbufpos = {charpos = <optimized out>, bytepos = <optimized out>}
tlendpos = {charpos = <optimized out>, bytepos = <optimized out>}
number_of_visible_frames = <optimized out>
sf = <optimized out>
polling_stopped_here = false
tail = 0x7ffff0586403
frame = 0x5555563ca325
hscroll_retries = <optimized out>
garbaged_frame_retries = <optimized out>
consider_all_windows_p = <optimized out>
update_miniwindow_p = <optimized out>
#27 0x00005555556ebbc6 in read_char (commandflag=1, map=0x7ffff0537c93, 
prev_event=0x0, used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffd74b, end_time=0x0) at 
keyboard.c:2677
echo_current = false
c = <optimized out>
local_getcjmp = {{__jmpbuf = {140737225652768, 93824994919359, 
140737225652771, 4294967444, 43584, 148, 43584, 140737208735245}, 
__mask_was_saved = -11056, __saved_mask = {__val = {140737208735240, 0, 
93824994371239, 148, 0, 594, 0, 140737208735240, 140737208735240, 
140737488344320, 140737208735245, 0, 147, 149, 13086447041202654464, 0}}}}
save_jump = {{__jmpbuf = {0, 0, 140737208735245, 93824995372088, 40032, 
93824994434562, 148, 140737207315912}, __mask_was_saved = -1721908264, 
__saved_mask = {__val = {93824994353464, 140737214407744, 
93824993955176, 10030843424, 43584, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 140737488344608, 0, 
140737214407651, 140737208735245, 13086447041202654464, 0}}}}
tem = <optimized out>
save = <optimized out>
previous_echo_area_message = 0x0
also_record = 0x0
reread = false
recorded = false
polling_stopped_here = false
orig_kboard = 0x555555f905e0
#28 0x00005555556eea41 in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x7fffffffd8a0, 
prompt=0x0, dont_downcase_last=<optimized out>, 
can_return_switch_frame=true, fix_current_buffer=true, 
prevent_redisplay=<optimized out>, disable_text_conversion_p=false) at 
keyboard.c:10722
interrupted_kboard = 0x555555f905e0
interrupted_frame = 0x5555563ca320
key = <optimized out>
used_mouse_menu = false
echo_local_start = 0
last_real_key_start = 0
keys_local_start = 0
new_binding = <optimized out>
t = 0
echo_start = 0
keys_start = 0
current_binding = 0x7ffff0537c93
first_unbound = 31
mock_input = 0
used_mouse_menu_history = {false <repeats 30 times>}
fkey = {parent = 0x7ffff05878c3, map = 0x7ffff05878c3, start = 0, end = 0}
keytran = {parent = 0x7fffefab31b3, map = 0x7fffefab31b3, start = 0, end 
= 0}
indec = {parent = 0x7ffff05878b3, map = 0x7ffff05878b3, start = 0, end = 0}
shift_translated = false
delayed_switch_frame = 0x0
original_uppercase = 0x0
original_uppercase_position = -1
disabled_conversion = <optimized out>
starting_buffer = <optimized out>
fake_prefixed_keys = 0x0
first_event = 0x0
second_event = <optimized out>
#29 0x00005555556f086f in command_loop_1 () at lisp.h:1177
cmd = <optimized out>
keybuf = {0x1ea, 0x1ea, 0x11f70, 0xb59c663fbed88d00, 0xa0, 0x60, 0x0, 
0x0, 0x7fffef55560d, 0x555555852c38, 0xfc90, 0x55555576de02 
<unbind_to+578>, 0x7fffffffd970, 0x60, 0xb, 0xfc90, 0x30, 
0x7fffef55560d, 0x7fffef14e9c4, 0x0, 0x7ffff0556e83, 0x60, 
0x7fffffffd970, 0x0, 0x7fffffffdb40, 0x5555556e4d94 <cmd_error+388>, 
0xa100, 0x55555576de02 <unbind_to+578>, 0x7fffffffdb40, 0xb59c663fbed88d00}
i = <optimized out>
last_pt = <optimized out>
prev_modiff = 92
prev_buffer = 0x7fffef555608
#30 0x000055555576c787 in internal_condition_case 
(bfun=bfun@entry=0x5555556f06a0 <command_loop_1>, 
handlers=handlers@entry=0x90, hfun=hfun@entry=0x5555556e4c10 
<cmd_error>) at eval.c:1537
val = <optimized out>
c = 0x555555fc21f0
#31 0x00005555556dcada in command_loop_2 (handlers=handlers@entry=0x90) 
at keyboard.c:1167
val = <optimized out>
#32 0x000055555576c6c9 in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=0x10c80, 
func=func@entry=0x5555556dcab0 <command_loop_2>, arg=arg@entry=0x90) at 
eval.c:1217
val = <optimized out>
c = 0x55555600c400
#33 0x00005555556dca76 in command_loop () at lisp.h:1177
#34 0x00005555556e4775 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:753
val = <optimized out>
#35 0x00005555556e4b24 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:836
buffer = <optimized out>
#36 0x00005555555b23ec in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=<optimized 
out>) at emacs.c:2618
stack_bottom_variable = 0x0
old_argc = <optimized out>
no_loadup = false
junk = 0x0
dname_arg = 0x0
ch_to_dir = 0x0
original_pwd = <optimized out>
dump_mode = <optimized out>
skip_args = 0
temacs = 0x0
attempt_load_pdump = <optimized out>
only_version = <optimized out>
rlim = {rlim_cur = 10022912, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
lc_all = <optimized out>
sockfd = <optimized out>
module_assertions = <optimized out>

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
3.24.33, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2024-04-16 built on kyle-kachow
Repository revision: 1be21dd95388037cfb71474a1fbd2a7d3583a80a
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101004
System Description: Ubuntu 22.04.4 LTS

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG LIBOTF
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER
PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP
X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
eldoc-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
tool-bar-mode: t
menu-bar-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
indent-tabs-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message mailcap yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util text-property-search time-date subr-x mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
cl-loaddefs cl-lib sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk
x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 48498 11317) (symbols 48 5246 0) (strings 32 13346 1472)
(string-bytes 1 390352) (vectors 16 8707)
(vector-slots 8 122867 10045) (floats 8 22 13) (intervals 56 230 0)
(buffers 992 10))