Subject: bug#70424: 30.0.50; thingatpt-tests fail

From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 18:20:04 +0200

# make -C test thingatpt-tests
Test thing-at-point-bounds-of-list-at-point backtrace:
  signal(ert-test-failed (((should (equal (list-at-point) (cl-second t
  ert-fail(((should (equal (list-at-point) (cl-second test))) :form (e
  (if (unwind-protect (setq value-7 (apply fn-5 args-6)) (setq form-de
  (let (form-description-9) (if (unwind-protect (setq value-7 (apply f
  (let ((value-7 'ert-form-evaluation-aborted-8)) (let (form-descripti
  (let* ((fn-5 #'equal) (args-6 (condition-case err (list (list-at-poi
  (progn (emacs-lisp-mode) (insert (car test)) (search-backward "|") (
  (unwind-protect (progn (emacs-lisp-mode) (insert (car test)) (search
  (save-current-buffer (set-buffer temp-buffer) (unwind-protect (progn
  (let ((temp-buffer (generate-new-buffer " *temp*" t))) (save-current
  (let ((test (car tail))) (let ((temp-buffer (generate-new-buffer " *
  (while tail (let ((test (car tail))) (let ((temp-buffer (generate-ne
  (let ((tail tests1)) (while tail (let ((test (car tail))) (let ((tem
  (let ((tests1 '(("|(a \"b\" c)" (a "b" c)) (";|(a \"b\" c)" (a "b" c
  (closure (t) nil (let ((tests1 '(("|(a \"b\" c)" (a "b" c)) (";|(a \
  #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x98fefa66f7afaef>)()
  handler-bind-1(#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x98fefa66f7afaef>
  ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
  ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name thing-at-point-bounds-of-list-at-poin
  ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
  ert-run-tests((not (tag :unstable)) #f(compiled-function (event-type
  ert-run-tests-batch((not (tag :unstable)))
  ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (tag :unstable)))
  eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (tag :unstable))) t)
  command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "--eval" "(setq treesit-extra-l
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()
Test thing-at-point-bounds-of-list-at-point condition:
    (ert-test-failed
     ((should (equal (list-at-point) (cl-second test))) :form
      (equal nil (a "b" c)) :value nil :explanation
      (different-types nil (a "b" c))))

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.41, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-04-13 built on gandalf
Repository revision: 8b210a636fe426f47bccdb111af61d6310755dde
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12302004
System Description: Fedora Linux 39 (Workstation Edition)

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
TREE_SITTER X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  global-goto-address-mode: t
  goto-address-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.40/debbugs
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-org hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.40/debbugs-org
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-gnu hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.40/debbugs-gnu
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-guix hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.40/debbugs-guix
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-browse hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.40/debbugs-browse
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-pkg hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.40/debbugs-pkg
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-autoloads hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.40/debbugs-autoloads
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/debbugs/debbugs-compat hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/debbugs-0.40/debbugs-compat
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.9.7/helm-packages hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-3.9.7/helm-packages
~/lisp/telepathy hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/telepathy-20131209.1258/telepathy
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/tramp-theme/tramp-theme-autoloads hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-theme-0.2/tramp-theme-autoloads
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/tramp-theme/tramp-theme hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-theme-0.2/tramp-theme
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/tramp-theme/tramp-theme-pkg hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-theme-0.2/tramp-theme-pkg
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/lv hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20240405.1443/transient hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/oc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-refile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-cycle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-persist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/oc-biblatex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/oc-basic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-julia hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ol-doi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/oc-csl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-fold-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/oc-natbib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-fold hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ol-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/oc-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.25/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/lisp/dbus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/dbus
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-fuse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-fuse
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-androidsu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-androidsu
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-ftp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-rclone hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-rclone
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-integration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-integration
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-archive
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-adb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-cmds hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-sudoedit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sudoedit
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-container hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-container
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-gvfs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-crypt
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-message
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-smb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/trampver hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/trampver
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-sshfs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sshfs
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/faceup-20170925.1946/faceup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup

Features:
(shadow emacsbug pulse texinfo texinfo-loaddefs find-dired xref project
grep crm rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
nxml-parse rng-match rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap
sgml-mode facemenu nxml-util nxml-enc xmltok log-edit dockerfile-mode
sh-script smie treesit executable timezone nndoc gnus-dup debbugs-gnu
add-log debbugs-compat debbugs soap-client warnings rng-xsd rng-dt
rng-util xsd-regexp display-line-numbers yaml-mode make-mode tramp-gvfs
tramp-cache zeroconf ffap oc-basic org-element org-persist org-id
org-refile avl-tree generator ol-eww eww mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc
ol-info ol-gnus nnselect ol-docview doc-view filenotify image-mode exif
ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi org org-macro
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities ob-emacs-lisp
org-table org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
smerge-mode diff arc-mode archive-mode mailalias ispell ediff-vers ediff
ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util mule-util misearch multi-isearch emacs-news-mode noutline
outline vc-hg vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs
vc-rcs log-view easy-mmode pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc shr-color color
flow-fill dired-aux time-stamp url-http url-gw url-auth url-queue
url-cache mm-archive cl-extra sort smiley gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-bcklg
textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable
textsec-check gnus-async qp gnus-ml debbugs-browse bug-reference
disp-table pop3 utf-7 nndraft nnmh network-stream nsm nnml gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-cache gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom nnnil nntp gnus-group gnus-undo
smtpmail gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail
yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader
gnus-util mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr compile
text-property-search comp-run comp-common face-remap ob-shell ob
ob-tangle ol org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp ob-comint ob-core
org-cycle org-fold org-fold-core ob-eval org-keys oc org-compat
org-version org-macs vc vc-dispatcher time tramp-sh lxc-tramp lxd-tramp
tramp trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-message help-mode
tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete comint ansi-osc ring parse-time iso8601
time-date format-spec ansi-color tramp-loaddefs rx delsel ido jka-compr
icomplete cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit dired dired-loaddefs goto-addr
thingatpt alert-autoloads android-mode-autoloads
auth-source-gopass-autoloads auth-source-keytar-autoloads
auth-source-kwallet-autoloads auth-source-xoauth2-autoloads
auto-sudoedit-autoloads auto-virtualenv-autoloads
auto-virtualenvwrapper-autoloads boxquote-autoloads
clang-format-autoloads company-shell-autoloads company-autoloads
counsel-toki-autoloads counsel-tramp-autoloads counsel-autoloads
dbus-codegen-autoloads debbugs-autoloads dired-du-autoloads
dired-rsync-autoloads dired-toggle-sudo-autoloads direnv-autoloads
disk-usage-autoloads dockerfile-mode-autoloads
editorconfig-charset-extras-autoloads
editorconfig-custom-majormode-autoloads
editorconfig-domain-specific-autoloads editorconfig-autoloads
editorconfig-generate-autoloads ednc-autoloads el-get-autoloads
envrc-autoloads etc-sudoers-mode-autoloads
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads faceup-autoloads fontaine-autoloads
forge-autoloads closql-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
friendly-tramp-path-autoloads fzf-autoloads ggtags-autoloads
ghub-autoloads gited-autoloads gitlab-ci-mode-flycheck-autoloads
gitlab-ci-mode-autoloads flycheck-autoloads gntp-autoloads
helm-gitlab-autoloads helm-projectile-autoloads helm-autoloads
helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads ibuffer-tramp-autoloads
inheritenv-autoloads ivy-gitlab-autoloads gitlab-autoloads
journalctl-mode-autoloads keepass-mode-autoloads keytar-autoloads
kubernetes-autoloads log4e-autoloads lsp-java-autoloads
dap-mode-autoloads lsp-docker-autoloads bui-autoloads
lsp-latex-autoloads consult-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads
lsp-mode-autoloads f-autoloads lxc-tramp-autoloads lxd-tramp-autoloads
magit-filenotify-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase git-commit-autoloads
magit-popup-autoloads magit-section-autoloads marcopolo-autoloads
mastodon-autoloads nexus-autoloads oauth2-autoloads
ob-restclient-autoloads orderless-autoloads org-autoloads
password-menu-autoloads persist-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads
epl-autoloads popup-autoloads projectile-autoloads promise-autoloads
pylint-autoloads python-environment-autoloads deferred-autoloads
pyvenv-autoloads recentf-remove-sudo-tramp-prefix-autoloads
request-autoloads restclient-test-autoloads restclient-autoloads
s3ed-autoloads shell-maker-autoloads finder-inf slime-autoloads
macrostep-autoloads spinner-autoloads ssh-deploy-autoloads su-autoloads
sudo-edit-autoloads sudo-ext-autoloads sudo-utils-autoloads
swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads sx-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
telepathy-autoloads totp-autoloads totp-auth-autoloads base32-autoloads
tramp-theme-autoloads transient-dwim-autoloads transient-autoloads
treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads posframe-autoloads ht-autoloads
pfuture-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads treepy-autoloads
uuid-autoloads vdiff-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads
vertico-autoloads virtualenv-autoloads virtualenvwrapper-autoloads
s-autoloads dash-autoloads web-server-autoloads wfnames-autoloads info
with-editor-autoloads yaml-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk
x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 977793 222125)
 (symbols 48 36515 31)
 (strings 32 230489 17666)
 (string-bytes 1 7059426)
 (vectors 16 126114)
 (vector-slots 8 2207757 285511)
 (floats 8 1225 20256)
 (intervals 56 27695 4501)
 (buffers 992 53))