Subject: [bug#70416] [PATCH 0/9] Remove uneeded python-pylint package in native-inputs.

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 14:44:44 +0200

Linters are often not really needed as native-inputs, as they are
often used for development but don't actually test package
functionality. Removing them when trivial is useful to lift some
unrequired dependencies, and slim a tiny bit the complexity of the
package graph.

This patch series will trigger a lot of rebuilds, so it should go to
the right branch (wip-python ?).

Nicolas Graves (9):
  gnu: python-fastjsonschema: Remove python-pylint native-input.
  gnu: python-trio: Remove python-pylint native-input.
  gnu: python-halo: Remove python-pylint native-input.
  gnu: python-log-symbols: Remove python-pylint native-input.
  gnu: python-spinners: Remove python-pylint native-input.
  gnu: tuir: Remove python-pylint native-input.
  gnu: rtv: Remove python-pylint native-input.
  gnu: python-clingraph: Remove python-pylint native-input.
  gnu: python-mediapy: Remove python-pylint native-input.

 gnu/packages/potassco.scm    | 2 +-
 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm  | 3 ---
 gnu/packages/syndication.scm | 2 --
 gnu/packages/terminals.scm   | 7 +++----
 4 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)

-- 
2.41.0