Subject: Re: bug#70368: [PATCH] Use a dedicated type to represent interpreted-function values

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 22:11:05 +0300

> From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 12:18:24 -0400
> 
> Here's the corresponding additional patch (not yet merged into the main patch).

Thanks.

> +For interpreted functions, this is nil if the function is using the old
                                      ^^^
@code{nil}

> +@defun make-interpreted-closure args body env &optional docstring iform
> +This function constructs and returns a closure representing the
> +interpreted function with arguments @var{args} and whose body is made of
> +@var{body} which must be a non-nil list of Lisp forms.  @var{env} is the
                                  ^^^
@code{nil}

> +lexical environment in the same form as used with @code{eval}
> +(@pxref{Eval}).  The documentation @var{docstring} if non-nil should be
                                                             ^^^
Likewise.

> +a string, and the interactive form @var{iform} if non-nil should be of
                                                         ^^^
And likewise.

> +the form @code{(interactive @var{arg-descriptor})} (@pxref{Using
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This should be in @w{..}, to prevent it from being broken across
lines.