Subject: Re: [bug#70366] Update Mercurial to 6.7.2 and python-hg-evolve to 11.1.3

From: Greg Hogan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2025 13:12:17 -0400

On Sat, Apr 13, 2024 at 9:11 AM Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide via
Guix-patches via <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> the attached patch updates both Mercurial and python-hg-evolve to their
> respective newest version.
>
> Both need to be in compatible versions, so I’m sending both together.
>
> Best wishes,
> Arne

Thank you for the contribution. I split the patch into a separate
commit for each package and added a commit to remove the
no-longer-needed mercurial snippet.

Pushed as 78f8266056c305e115b310fa6f06f72d42967eb0.

Greg