Subject: Re: [PATCH] pull: Add fine-grained control for `guix pull --allow-downgrades`.

From: Rostislav Svoboda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 13:42:44 +0200

Hello Florian,

>  I have run
>
> ./pre-inst-env etc/teams.scm cc-members \
> 0002-pull-Add-fine-grained-control-for-guix-pull-allow-do.patch
>
> which fails, so I run format-patch again and it no longer fails

Ah. Thank you.

> putting procedures in cons cells [... or ...] better use symbols

I asked ChatGPT4 about it. It thinks it's fine ;-)
It claims (as I expected) "When you place a procedure in a cons cell,
you are not copying the procedure itself into the cell. Instead, you
store a reference (or pointer) to the procedure." and "security
implications are more about the integrity and trustworthiness of the
procedures themselves"

So yeah, good job from me, right? :-)

Cheers Bost