Subject: [bug#70351] [PATCH 1/3] gnu: cross-gcc-patches: Avoid patch for GCC 13+.

From: Jean-Pierre De Jesus DIAZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 12:53:00 +0200

* gnu/packages/cross-base.scm (cross-gcc-patches): Avoid
gcc-4.9.3-mingw-gthr-default.patch patch for GCC 13+ versions since it
does not apply.

Change-Id: I4bb14d687c53733d77099a761844815900b1266a
---
 gnu/packages/cross-base.scm | 4 +++-
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/cross-base.scm b/gnu/packages/cross-base.scm
index 2d79e0acf6..e62402a09e 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/cross-base.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/cross-base.scm
@@ -250,7 +250,9 @@ (define (cross-gcc-patches xgcc target)
          ;; Patch by Qualcomm needed to build the ath9k-htc firmware.
          (search-patches "ath9k-htc-firmware-gcc.patch"))
         ((target-mingw? target)
-         (append (search-patches "gcc-4.9.3-mingw-gthr-default.patch")
+         (append (if (not (version>=? (package-version xgcc) "13.0"))
+                     (search-patches "gcc-4.9.3-mingw-gthr-default.patch")
+                     '())
                  (if (version>=? (package-version xgcc) "7.0")
                      (search-patches "gcc-7-cross-mingw.patch")
                      '())))
-- 
2.41.0