Subject: Re: bug#70345: [PATCH] 29.1.50; csharp-ts-mode indentation of if statements with single-statement body

From: Jacob Leeming <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 14:53:36 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Cc: [email-masked], Jacob Leeming <[email-masked]>
>> From: Jacob Leeming <[email-masked]>
>> Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 09:50:23 +0100
>> 
>> > Looks good to me. Are you willing to pack this up with a nice test
>> > confirming the behavior?
>> >
>> > All the best,
>> > Theo
>> 
>> Thanks all,
>> 
>> Discovered we had a similar issue for else blocks. Wrote a test that
>> covers both cases.
>> 
>> See the attached diff which contains my changes to the indent rules and
>> the test.
>
> Thanks, I installed this on the emacs-29 branch.  (The test you added
> should have been added to csharp-mode-tests.el, since our test files
> follow the names of the implementation files, and csharp-ts-mode is
> implemented in csharp-mode.el.  I fixed that.)
>
> With this changeset you have exhausted the amount of changes that we
> can accept from you without copyright assignment.  Would you like to
> start the paperwork of assigning the copyright at this time, so that
> we could accept your contributions in the future without limitations?
> If yes, I will send you the form to fill and the instructions to send
> the form.
>
> I'm closing this bug.

Thanks Eli,

Please send the paperwork! I'll get it filled in and sent off when
possible. If I have future questions about the paperwork, is it best to
use the emacs devel mailing list?

Cheers,
Jacob