Subject: [PATCH v2 00/13] Add Soju

From: Jesse Eisses <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 10:01:47 +0200

I noticed a mistake in my v2 patch set, so here is an updated vesion 

Jesse Eisses (13):
  gnu: packages: Add go-github-com-golang-jwt-jwt-v3
  gnu: packages: Add go-github-com-msteinert-pam
  gnu: packages: Add go-nhooyr-io-websocket
  gnu: packages: Add go-github-com-pires-go-proxyproto
  gnu: go-github-com-prometheus-client-model: Update to 0.5.0
  gnu: packages: Add go-github-com-sherclockholmes-webpush-go
  gnu: packages: Add go-git-sr-ht-emersion-go-sqlite3-fts5
  gnu: packages: Add go-git-sr-ht-sircmpwn-go-bare
  gnu: go-github-com-prometheus-common: Update to 0.45.0
  gnu: go-github-com-prometheus-client-golang: Update to 1.17.0
  gnu: packages: Add go-gopkg-in-irc-v4
  gnu: golang-protobuf-extensions-pbutil: Update to 2.0.0
  gnu: packages: Add soju

 gnu/packages/golang-crypto.scm |  19 +++
 gnu/packages/golang-xyz.scm    | 218 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 gnu/packages/golang.scm        |   8 +-
 gnu/packages/irc.scm           | 103 ++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/syncthing.scm     |  52 ++++----
 5 files changed, 342 insertions(+), 58 deletions(-)

-- 
2.41.0