Subject: [PATCH v5 00/13] Add Soju

From: Jesse Eisses <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2024 10:30:12 +0200

The QA was failing because golang-xyz was updated on master. I've rebased
again so hopefully this one will pass :)

Again, please correct me if I'm sending too many updates to this patch series,
this is my first time using an email based workflow with git.

Jesse Eisses (13):
  gnu: packages: Add go-github-com-golang-jwt-jwt-v3
  gnu: packages: Add go-github-com-msteinert-pam
  gnu: packages: Add go-nhooyr-io-websocket
  gnu: packages: Add go-github-com-pires-go-proxyproto
  gnu: go-github-com-prometheus-client-model: Update to 0.5.0
  gnu: packages: Add go-github-com-sherclockholmes-webpush-go
  gnu: packages: Add go-git-sr-ht-emersion-go-sqlite3-fts5
  gnu: packages: Add go-git-sr-ht-sircmpwn-go-bare
  gnu: go-github-com-prometheus-common: Update to 0.45.0
  gnu: go-github-com-prometheus-client-golang: Update to 1.17.0
  gnu: packages: Add go-gopkg-in-irc-v4
  gnu: golang-protobuf-extensions-pbutil: Update to 2.0.0
  gnu: packages: Add soju

 gnu/packages/golang-crypto.scm |  19 +++
 gnu/packages/golang-xyz.scm    | 226 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 gnu/packages/golang.scm        |   8 +-
 gnu/packages/irc.scm           | 103 +++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/syncthing.scm     |  52 ++++----
 5 files changed, 349 insertions(+), 59 deletions(-)

-- 
2.41.0