Subject: bug#8249: closed (Re: bug#7030: seems fixed in trunk)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 06:33:04 +0000

Your bug report

#7030: 23.3; empty menus on os x 10.6

which was filed against the emacs,ns package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
7030: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=7030
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#7030: seems fixed in trunk
From: Jan Djärv <[email-masked]>
To: Derrell Piper <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 07:30:29 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello.

21 dec 2011 kl. 00:39 skrev Derrell Piper:

> I pulled the trunk and rebuilt the world from scratch and with the latest changes, the problem no longer occurs.  It's fixed as far as I can tell.

Ok, closing this report.

Thanks for testing.

	Jan D.

Subject: 23.3; empty menus on os x 10.6
From: Alexander Fritze <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 09:51:17 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On OS X 10.6.6, the menubar is correctly displayed as I'd expect
according to the mode I'm in, but all the menus are empty (with the
exception of the 'Emacs' and 'Help' menus).

In GNU Emacs 23.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.35)
 of 2011-03-10 on black.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1038
configured using `configure  '--host=x86_64-apple-darwin'
'--build=i686-apple-darwin' '--with-ns'
'build_alias=i686-apple-darwin' 'host_alias=x86_64-apple-darwin'
'CC=gcc -mmacosx-version-min=10.5''